PDA

View Full Version : Don Shores (Inquiry)

Suncoast Herpetological
10-30-2003, 10:01 AM
I have a transaction pending with Don Shores and wondered if anyone had dealt with him before. Any input would be appreciated.

Kerby Ross
10-30-2003, 10:08 AM
Don Shores is a good guy for sure. I have purchased from him in the past (Albino Banana Kings) and have also done some trades with him. I recommend Don!

Kerby Ross

"Specializing in California Kingsnakes"Loneome Valley Reptiles (www.kingsnake.com/lvr)

SNAKES OF ARIZONA ! ! ! (myweb.cableone.net/azmilk/snakes-az.htm)

NewEnglandReptile
10-30-2003, 10:55 AM
I got some lovely alterna from Don a couple of years ago...they have never been anything but perfect, healthy thriving snakes. Truly excellent stock, and Don is just a really nice guy to top it all off - super friendly, and cares as much about his customers as he does his snakes! I recommend him without hesitation!

Kara Glasgow - NERD, Inc.

Lynn
10-30-2003, 10:56 AM
I have sent a few people to Don and Sally and also have set up at the same shows with them. I have heard NO complaints. They are great people and have awesome awesome snakes. You can'tgo wrong when purchasing from Shores Enuff Snakes.

KelliH
10-30-2003, 11:00 AM
Don and Sally Shores are great people. We have made several purchases from them over the past few years and every animal we received was A+. I can guarantee you will have zero problems when dealing with them.

paulweaver
10-30-2003, 11:15 AM
I bought a honduran from Don last year. Great service and he shipped when he said he would.
Paul Weaver

WebSlave
10-30-2003, 11:32 AM
I've talked with Don several times at shows and he has been a customer of mine every once in a while. I would have no hesitation at all about recommending him.

Suncoast Herpetological
10-30-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks for all the input guys. I spoke with Don this morning and finalized the deal. I am definitely not worrying at all after seeing all this great press.

Clay Davenport
10-30-2003, 04:49 PM
It's probably redundant at this point, but I too purchased some snakes from Don a couple of months ago and everything was perfect. The animals were top notch and his service was excellent.
I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

DISCERN
10-30-2003, 07:10 PM
I have known Don for a long time and he is absolutely one of the best and most honest breeders out there. Every snake I have/have had from him was/is the best of that specific kind I was looking for. His service and professional attitude makes very little room for others to match. You have nothing to worry about! :D

Billy Fraser

Jeff Hardwick
10-30-2003, 10:05 PM
In my experience, Don Shores is a fine person to deal with. You're in good hands....Jeff

gueronfw
10-31-2003, 11:16 PM
Don Shores is an excellant person to deal with. I have purchased several snakes from him and have been delivered with nothing but the best. He is very knowledgable on all of his herps also.

Scott Robinson

Mike Panic
11-01-2003, 06:33 PM
I picked up some odds and ends from him this season. SMOOTH SAILING WITH HIM!!!!! Everything was what he said it was. On time, packed correctly and all that other good stuff. you will not be sorry. Mike Panichi

Suncoast Herpetological
11-04-2003, 11:30 AM
Just wanted to say that I received my animals from Don today and they arrived properly packaged and are as represented. In fact, he threw in a bonus animal to boot. I would definitely recommend Don and look forward to doing business with him again.

j007
11-19-2003, 12:41 PM
I got some Kingsnakes in yesterday from Don and wouldn't hesitate a bit reccomending him to anyone. Nice animals well cared for and well packed--Jim Bond

reticpaul73
11-19-2003, 06:21 PM
I purchased an albino banana king from Don at the Arlington Show. He was super nice and the snake is flawless! It is very refreshing to see a thread this long that is all positive, it is an unfortunate rarity! Thanks Don!!

Paul Snyder

gila7150
02-19-2004, 10:00 AM
I just received an adult albino Honduran milksnake from Don this morning. It arrived healthy and well packaged and is exactly what I was looking for.
Don was even nice enough to delay shipping at my request and allow the snake to complete it's last few weeks of brumation at his place without interuption. I would definitely do business with Don Shores again.

ChaosCat
03-02-2004, 06:53 PM
I bought an '03 Lavender Albino Brooksi female from Don, and she just arrived this morning, warm, healthy, and calm as can be.

I'd do business with him again, definitely. She's gorgeous!