PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clark (Inquery)

MattG
11-04-2003, 10:25 PM
Jeremy Clark in TN (email: jeremyclark989@webtv.net) contacted me wanting to do a trade deal where I ship first...

I am just looking for some info on this guy good or bad.

He said he has been burned by some of the large well known breeders in the country when shipping first and now refuses to ship first.

Thanks to all in advance for any help,

Matt

Kestrel
11-10-2003, 09:50 PM
Jeremy and I also just arranged a trade deal. We agreed to ship on the same day, as I do not like shipping first, and he says he doesn't like to either, for the same reason he gave you. Said his business parter doesn't allow it. Just came and did a search on his name. Wish there were others with experiance with this guy.

I really wish i had the money for your albino and het beauties btw. ;) Be nice to add them to my group for new blood.

Rainbowboaman
11-12-2003, 12:05 AM
Matt,
If I read that correctly he contacted you first on trade & rule of thumb is person making the offer ships first.

Palm Beach Exot
11-12-2003, 05:09 PM
He also contacted me in reference to a trade and would not ship first, then said for us to ship at the same time. Due to I will not ship first. I agree with the rule of thumb. I asked him for his phone number he has as of yet to contact me.
He e-mailed me 7 times with in about an hours time wanting to do a trade. until I asked for his number.
I am REAL hesitent about him.
Also when I asked for pics of the snakes for trade he told me his scanner was broke and had no pics, this also worried me.
We will see what happens...................................

Kestrel
11-13-2003, 02:50 PM
Ok.. I went through with the trade deal with Jeremy, and shipped Yesterday morning as was agreed upon. I get back after doing erands, check my email, and theres 2 emails from him asking if I had shipped, "so he could ship before it was too late".. Sent him an email back stating that of coarse I had shipped, I had sent him reassurances for the past 2 days that Yes, we're both shipping wednesday morning. I send him tracking number and tell him i shipped airborne express. 4 hours, and no email back. I try calling the number he gave me, but the phone was turned off. Was getting pretty pissed at this point, and sent him another email, saying that I sincerely hoped he shipped off his animals as promiced, because being ripped off would suck for the both of us.. He quickly responded, saying he had been delayed getting home from work or something so couldn't answer his phone or anything, but that yes he had shipped and it should be here by 10:30am thursday morning(today). I replied asking who he shipped with and for a tracking #. No reply, and he has yet to reply. Now almost noon, and still no package. I will give it til this evening, as carriers get delayed, but after that, i will be pissed and calling mail fraud. If I get burned i'll put up all his info, and the emails passed between us.

Bonita33870
11-13-2003, 04:03 PM
Thanks for the warning...he wanted me to ship the same day as well on a trade. Guess I will rethink that one till I see it works out for you all first !!

Bonita Galas

Kestrel
11-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Well I just figured something out.. Seems he dropped off the box at 9pm last night, which means it wouldn't be shipped until today, arriving tomarrow morning.. I just emailed and asked him that, and asked for a tracking number, we'll see what he says. He has this last chance.

MattG
11-13-2003, 11:25 PM
I think this may be Jeremy Stark, (aka) Jeremiah Blak...

Seemed to have the same type of emails and conversations with me as Jeremy Stark when he tried to scam me.

Brienne, did you happen to do a search on this BOI for the shipping address or phone numbers that he gave you?

I did that when I was contacted by a Jeremiah Blak and found that the address and phone matched numbers on posts for Jeremy Stark.

Hope it works for your sake... !

When he kept contacting me under different names he kept telling me he wanted my colubrids and had many high end ball pythons he would trade. Said he delt with Many petshops in Kansas City but did not have any names for me to confirm.

Again, I hope you did not ship out anything to costly and most importantly for the animals sake I hope they are at least in good hands.

If you do get scammed here you may want to post pics of the animals you shipped here so that when he tries to sell them perhaps someone may recognize the animal and contact you... Hey you never know :)

Matt

Kestrel
11-13-2003, 11:42 PM
Thanks.. Hmm no i didn't do a search for the phone number or address.. Didn't think you could? How would you do that, just type in the address into one full line?

The address he gave me was in TN, not Kansas, so this probably is a different person, or perhaps the same person that moved. I seriously hope this person isn't a scam artist, but since I shipped he's been sending up red flags all over the place. He claims the 2 spiders I shipped arrived DOA, although the first email he sent stated "2 snakes".. He corrected himself after my email stating tht I had only sent him ONE snake, and that he needs to send me photographic proof, or return the bodies. He has YET to send me a tracking number, and i sincerely hope that if he DID ship, that he used a 48 hour heat pack, because he dropped off the box at 9pm yesterday, so they sat in the wearhouse overnight, then were shipped today, and will be getting here tomarrow morning, hopefully. And its damn cold. I traded him 1 amazon tree boa and 2 spiders for 1.2 trinknket rats and 1.1 triple het corns.

MattG
11-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Brienne,

I just go to the search (keyword) and start typing the phone number in with the dashes, with out, partial, etc... Also do that with the shipping address and also any names he may have mentioned durring conversations.

Let me know how it turns out.

Matt

pch101
04-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Jeremy Stark also uses the aliases Mitch Miles and Michael Mitchels. Here is a link to my two dealings with this dirtbag.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58768&highlight=Jeremy+Stark