PDA

View Full Version : Jon Falco anyone deal with?

Mickey_TLK
11-10-2003, 09:54 AM
I am considering grabbing a boa from Jon, and would like to know if anyone knows him? Also anyone know what his collection is like, and how trustworthey he is.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

Tom and Jackie
11-10-2003, 04:05 PM
Found this, not much but it's something:

Link (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19121&highlight=falco)

Mickey_TLK
11-10-2003, 05:45 PM
Thanks for the link Tom, doesnt help much, but It does give me a bit of insight.

Thanks again

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
402-934-9906

KodiakWood
11-10-2003, 06:41 PM
I havent had the pleasure of dealing with Jon but I did do a trade With Outback Snake House For a 100% Heterozygous for Anery that he produced{jon} and In my opinion this is a real pretty female and dont think id heisitate to do business with Jon at all if i knew where to find him lol this just my opinion for what its worth :D

Bci Joe
11-11-2003, 09:46 AM
Jon's been selling Albino's and DH for Sunglows, amongst many other animals, on some classifieds for a while now... I've seen his name consistantly and without incident.

I have recently made a purchase for a Jeff Gee dominant hypo boa from Jon, and have sent some payment, but not all.
When I complete payment and receive the animal I would be able to comment further.

At this point, i'm happy with what has transpired, and I don't give my money to just anyone...

Thanks and take care - Joe - BciJoe

Bci Joe
11-11-2003, 09:50 AM
What I forgot to stress is that Jon has been producing these high end animals himself, therefore I have no doubt's that he will also have many true Hets available. Thanks

Bonita33870
11-11-2003, 02:33 PM
I got a male hypo from him. Nice healthy animal and good packing. I would buy from him again.

Bonita Galas