PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wilbanks (constrictor unlimited) Good Guy!!

Weenkie
11-13-2003, 09:54 PM
This is my first BOI post, I have a couple more to come but I just wanted to give everyone a thumbs up on Mike and the Constrictors Unlimited crew!! I bought

1.0 Albino Retic
0.1 Het for Albino Tiger Retic
0.1 Het for Albino Retic

Folks these animals are smokers to say the least!!! Real Real nice animals and awesome customer service. Thanks Mike!!

Jodi L Aherns
11-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Yes Mike is one of the best people out there and his snakes are great.Keep up the great work.The retics we got are doing great
1.1 Super Dwarf
1.2 Jap.Dwarf
0.1 Super Dwarf X Jap.

bebomason
11-13-2003, 11:12 PM
Mike is truly a great guy! Wouldn't hesitate to send him money at all. His animals and facility are awesome. And your right about his customer service, second to none. Gotta love his dwarfs!

Lynn
11-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Mike has GREAT snakes and is one heck of a GREAT guy himself. I highly recommend him. Your in good hands when you deal with Mike Wilbanks

Living Art Reptiles
11-14-2003, 12:12 PM
Hi,

Definitely speaking from my experience with mike, his animals are excellent as well as his customer service. He is with you before and after you purchase from him. It has been a great experience dealing with Mike.

Thank you,
Tony.

Greg Riso
11-14-2003, 01:12 PM
I've 1.1 '03 tiger het for albino retics from Mike and they're doing great. I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with him at Daytona and hope to do business with Mike again in the future.

longissima
11-15-2003, 12:16 AM
I sold Mr. Wilbanks an adult female Jampea several months ago and the transaction went perfectly. I am glad to have sent her to such a knowledgeable and stand-up guy such as MIke. I hope she is doing well for him and brings him many beautiful babies.

MikeWilbanks
11-16-2003, 07:18 PM
I hope she is doing well for him and brings him many beautiful babies.

Thanks Derek. She is still doing very well. She laid a nice clutch of eggs last year and is now gravid again.

reticpaul73
11-16-2003, 09:41 PM
Mike Wilbanks is obsessive... And in the best sense of the word! He has the cleanist facility I have ever seen! He is very orderly and likes his animals and cages to be pristine. I would be absolutely shocked if anyone said anything to the contrary. Mike is a great guy and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

Regards,
Paul Snyder

Gary Schiavino
11-16-2003, 11:05 PM
I also have never purchased animals from Mike, but he did purchase some animals from me last season. Mike' s payment arrived right when he said it would, and he was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Very much a man of his word.

I highly recommend dealing with Mike if he has something you want.

Sincerely,
Gary Schiavino

Weenkie
01-20-2004, 12:25 PM
Here is alittle more update on Mr.Wilbanks!!! We just purchased:

0.1 Super Tiger
0.1 Tiger
0.2 Het for Granite Albino Burms

Again the service was unreal. Best customer service in the business before and after the purchase and even if I call asking advise on an animal I didnt purchase from Mike, he is just as happy then even though its not his responsibility to give all the free advise you need. He also even sent ANOTHER free T-shirt with my order and even a different color than the first one he sent on our first order!!! This just shows me that Mike handles each customer with great pride and also pays attention to every little detail right down to the color of a shirt!!! The customer service bar has just been raised and if everyone did business like Mike Wilbanks the BOI would be obsolite!!!

Dr Owens
01-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Weenkie
if everyone did business like Mike Wilbanks the BOI would be obsolite!!!

I absolutely and emphatically concur! Everytime that I have done business with Mike in the past, it was an absolute pleasure and a very positive experience. Mike is a first class guy and it shows in the way he runs his business and treats his customers. :)

azemiopsfeae
01-21-2004, 06:10 PM
I have not bought any snakes from Mike, but I have to say I will be doing business with him in the future for sure! I've seen his animals and I've got to say they are some of the best looking I've seen!! They are very clean and beautifully colored, and they look incredibly healthy. I would not hesitate buying anything from him. He's the best!!