PDA

View Full Version : Monster Pet Shop is needing blood, KEVIN PETERS

monsterpetshop
11-15-2003, 06:45 PM
Watch out For this guy! Please post on Kingsnake and all other forums! Dont let others get hurt, like us a small business. Anyway Here is some info. We were "defrauded of our money by Kevin Peters"

"Fraud Theif"
Kevin Peters
1700 San Ramon Rd,
Danville, CA 94526

Phone Numbers he has called us from:
925-227-1101
925-719-1830
925-400-5013
We also missed a call from an unkown person calling from 925-820-7679 on 11-14-03 or 11-15-03.

Note: Monster Pet Shop sent Kevin Peters money on 11-14-03 at around 11:30, Kevin Peters picked up the money in Dublin, CA 5 Miles from Danville, CA at 12:30 11-14-03.

Note: I looked up the Kevin Peters in Danville,CA, we found only 1 and gave him a call, its another man, he beleives he is the only one and 1700 san ramon rd is in a commerical area. He is looking to file a police report to se if someone is using his identity now.

"The Real Kevin Peters below"
Kevin Peters
925-743-8385
Danville,CA 94526

We are working with Steve Vargas From Big Cage Reptiles on this!

We need his IP Address! Email us at monsterpetshop@yahoo.com

monsterpetshop
11-15-2003, 08:28 PM
Regarding the blood, that is a joke, but we need all the information which is totally a serious matter. Thank You

joels417
11-15-2003, 08:56 PM
Do you have one of his e-mails saved? Sometime people can pull IPs through that. And if he sent you an e-mail from the KS server it automatically has the IP at the bottom I believe.

monsterpetshop
11-15-2003, 09:07 PM
No he never sent us an email. Thank You

joels417
11-15-2003, 09:21 PM
I don't know if this helps, or if it's what you are looking for.

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&&csz=DANVILLE+CA+94506&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Try that, I just googled his cell phone number and found the map.

Good luck finding him.

Joel Smith

ZX11
11-19-2003, 02:00 AM
I have ALL the email between he and myself-------dating back to Feb, 2003. I have EVERYTHING--- phone numbers for him, his freinds, his grandmother, where he goes to use the computer-and that phone number- alot of stuff.

But, we need for a cop to actually LISTEN AND DO something.

Michael Parkinson

Asuncion7
11-20-2003, 12:39 AM
Previously it was stated he was at 7100 San Ramon Rd. in Dublin, which is the Springs Apt. I would give them a call, tell see if they have a tenant there by his name or if he has any aliases. The apt. complex number is 925-829-9352

monsterpetshop
11-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Were bringing back the trust and honesty in the business, thank you all you have been great!

gomezvi
11-20-2003, 12:41 PM
I did a google search on one of the numbers you have listed:
Coffee & Cafe
4211 Rosewood Dr.
Pleasanton, CA 94588
(925)227-1101

Pleasanton is not more than 5 miles from Dublin and Danville. This coffee shop is located in the Longs Shopping Center at Rose Pavilion just off Santa Rita Road. I would suggest expanding your search to include Dublin, Pleasanton, and Danville.
Best of luck finding this guy!.

sputnik
11-22-2003, 03:15 PM
Another one conned because they didn't do their home work first and ask about this guy!

turtle world
11-24-2003, 02:06 PM
I have an wanted ad for a adult male condro running,
today I got a call from Kevin Peters that he has 15 males and
12 females.
I told him to send me photos of a male some females
and would let him know if I like them.
After I got some head shots of a condro, I run
a search here and I found quite a few threads
on him.
He called me back and I told him about the threads
and he said he don't know what I am talking about
and hung up.
this is the email address he send me the photos from

peterskallan@yahoo.com

Everybody be carefull, he is still out there

George Ullman
Turtle World

monsterpetshop
11-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Lets shut down his operation, one by one. Good going sir.

justanja
12-08-2003, 11:41 PM
We have an ad up on k.com and venomousreptiles.org selling our Malaysian King Cobra. Kevin Peters called yesterday afternoon wanting to make a trade for this King with us. My fiance spoke with him and Kevin told him he had Banded Egyptians, Suphan Cobras and many others. James and I discussed it and called him back and said we would take $500 cash via paypal and 1.1 4ft Banded Egyptians. Kevin said he would do that but that he wasnt at home at the moment and couldnt paypal right now, call him back a little later and he would paypal the money. We told him he would have to paypal and ship first. We tried several times last night to get back in touch with him to no avail, no paypal money either. lol So this afternoon I got curious and looked up the 925 area code he had called from and came up with California. I called him and he answered, he said he tried to answer when we called the night before several times and got nothing. We got his voice mail or "the caller you are calling is unavailable" This cell phone is a different one than has been listed on this thread so far. I told him I would need a copy of his "Venomous Exhibitors Permit" he had claimed to have for California before I would ship anything there. He said no problem I can fax it to you. When I told him I had a fax # he said he would be home in 20 minutes and would paypal the money when he got there and then I was to send him the fax # to send the permit to. Several hours later, no paypal, no nothing. He dropped several peoples names including Mardi Snipes and Jay Eaton from Exotic Reptile Jungle as references. Tried to call him back several times and got the "the caller you are calling is unavailable" deal again. So now we call Jay and he proceeds to tell us to search for his name on the BOI and NOT to do any business with him at all because he either sends out dead snakes, no snakes sent or doesnt send what he promises. We also called Mardi who lives 20 minutes from us and he has no clue who the guy is. Kevin had also stated if I wasnt comfortable shipping to California I could ship to Oregon but he really hated to have to drive back up there right now. Oh he also had me send him a reguest for payment through paypal for the $500 to authenticcobras@hotmail.com and also gave us the email address of peterskallen@yahoo.com. I promptly cancelled the request for money after we spoke to Jay and found the threads on the BOI referenced to him.

The cell # he called us from is 925-497-7263 if anyone needs it.

Thanks,
Anja D. Buffalo
JLA Creations
864-386-0543

AQUATI
12-09-2003, 11:48 AM
I was bidding on some cornsnakes on reptibid and a person emailed me saying this was Jermey -- hoope this helps Aquati

Seller User ID: Hissnhersreptiles
Seller E-mail: mailto:hissnhersreptiles@yahoo.com

brucestephenson
12-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Here is the URL for the U.S. Government's Internet Fraud Complaint Center, for anyone who has been ripped off:

on-line Web portal located at www.ifccfbi.gov

ms_terese
12-09-2003, 12:26 PM
I was bidding on some cornsnakes on reptibid and a person emailed me saying this was Jermey -- hoope this helps Aquati Who is Jeremy? Did I miss something?

AQUATI
12-09-2003, 07:20 PM
sorry I was thinking of the other rip off artist jemery clark !!! aquati !!

ArkValRep
12-10-2003, 11:38 AM
Hi, I am Marc Morris from Arkansas Valley Reptiles in Colorado. I was contacted on 12/07 by a man claiming to be Mike Peters. He claimed to be from California. He had seen some of my posts on Kingsnake about wanting adult python pairs. He said that he dealt mainly with elapids and had acquired some pythons recently on a trade and needed to move them. He said that he had 1.1 10' Albino Burmese, 1.1 white-lipped pythons, and 1.1 het for Tiger Retics. He only wanted $500 for all six animals, which was my first clue. He asked me to send the money to this address in California : 7100 San Ramon Rd.
Dublin, CA. 94568
Peters said that he did all his shipping from an Oregon address because he keeps illegal venomous species in California and didn't want to get caught with them in California. The Oregon address he gave me was: 25950 S.E. Sunshine Valley Rd.
Tresham, OR. 97080
I am a full-time Police Officer as well as having a reptile business, and so I am somewhat skeptical by nature. I said that I would do the deal, however he would have to ship before I sent any money. I advised him that when the animals arrived in good condition I would send the money. He reluctantly agreed and the animals never showed up. I tried to call him several times at the contact number he gave: 925-497-7263, but there was no answer. Interestingly, I have been out of the state during this "deal," and for this reason I had not been in very close contact with my business partner, Dr. Chris Thorgesen. He knew I was working out a deal for the snakes, but he did not know who it was with. He was also working out a deal for several baby JCP's, some adult Bearded Dragons, and some baby Burmese Pythons. Unbenounced to both of us, we were dealing with the same person! The name he had been given was Kevin Ulrich Peters. Peters had requested Dr. Thorgesen send him several hundred dollars via Western Union. Peters said that he would cover the cost of shipping and the Western Union fees. (MAJOR RED FLAG!!) My partner, not having been born yesterday, checked the BOI and found this great information. He called me, still not knowing we had dealt with the same guy, and told me he had decided not to do his deal. I asked him for the seller's name and phone number. It was the same guy!!! So, I know it's cliche, but if it sounds too good to be true, at least check it out thoroughly!