PDA

View Full Version : Andre Mcalister with New Concept Reptile gets an A+

Aredrik
11-15-2003, 08:59 PM
I just got back from Andre's this evening and I have to say it was worth the 3 hour drive there. Andre has an excellent and clean setup.I bought 6 snakes from him and all are top notch.Not only does he have great animals and a great facility ,he's a great guy.Spent the entire day there talking about herps ,my wife actually had to call there and make me leave,lol.You cannot go wrong buying anything from New Concept Reptiles.Thanks,
Josh Duncan

Aredrik
11-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Well I just returned from Andre Mcalister's house yesterday and once again it was a great trip.Came home with 6 more snakes...top quality stuff and several things that only he has available.Can't wait to get my snakes to breeding age.As soon as I got home and got the snakes set up in their new rack all of them ate with no problems.HAd a great day at Andre's and our wives even hit it off while we were off getting feeders and spending all day in the snake room.Andre has NO mediocre animals.His albino whitewater rosies are the best I've ever seen.No cream and brownish orange stuff there.His albinos are flourescent orange and white,beautiful snakes.And the hypo whitewaters he has are incredible and the only breeder I know who has them.Not to mention he has some of the nicest looking red phase hognoses. He also has the only true ghost cal kings out there.These snakes are gorgeous blue and black speckled.Fortunately I was able to purchase a pair of hypo whitewaters,an adult female ghost king and double het cal kings for lavender snows.One of the prize specimens of his collection is a pure anery thayeri ,the only one known to exist .I cant wait to see what he produces in the future.Needless to say I will be buying many more snakes from Andre in the near future.You cannot go wrong buying from Andre at New Concept Reptiles.Once again two thumbs up for Andre.Thanks Andre.
Josh Duncan