PDA

View Full Version : More mario Stuff

HerpVenue
11-16-2003, 02:06 AM
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:22 am
Maybe you should just move on

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mario, why don't you just make peace with everyone you pissed off in the herp world? You would be able to reach a larger amount of people, and truthfully you would not look so desperately disillusion. You have made this forum into something is should have never been, a pissing contest full of meaningless reasoning. I really do hope everyone can just get along. First off, your ranting about Fauna made me lose any possible interest in the potential of this site and then your ill founded and deliberate actions toward Kelli Hammack (a good friend of mine) made sure I'd never put any trust in you. Is this the way you present yourself to everyone?

http://www.IntenseHerp.com

Mario's Reply

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:46 am
(No subject)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excuse me scum bag, but why don’t you quite being a troll.
It’s cause unethical people like you, I have to use my resource to voice out the truth about crap from people like you. You and countless others have pissed me off. I pissed off people in the herp world? Why? Because I voice myself and support a boycott against the lack of ethics and harassment of certain people in his industry? Were are you people when I am being harassed and defamed? No where. But a few of you including I believe yourself love to jump in on me or others to defame me and spread lies and then come to my site to troll and cause problems. The only people whom are delusional is you and others that think you can get away with this crap. It’s amazing how people with some sort of financial, personal, or professional interest to fauna will libel someone for speaking out.
You claim I have made this forum into “a pissing contest full of meaningless reasoning”. Please don’t not confuse this forum with FC. The only time we seem to have any uproar is when you scum bags come over from fauna to stir up trouble. Just like Karin questioned “where did this post stem from?”. Now ask yourself again whom is attempting to make this forum into any type of pissing contest of meaningless reasoning as you put it? I for one haven’t been on this forum to comment much about anything alone with getting the needed corrections fixed to repair it. But yet you come out of no where to troll these forums and spread your delusional BS along with pissing me off and countless others here. Now who is pissing off who in the herp world.
You say “I really do hope everyone can just get along” by coming here and insulting me, trolling this forum, and spreading your libelous comments? Ya, that’s a good way to have people get along.
As far as my so called “ranting” (you fauna puppet sellout) goes. What have I said that was untrue? Do you think I asked for the BS you and countless others are doing to me? Have I even said anything here or on the trash site Fauna in any recent time? Yet you seem to come here to cause trouble, I get a email recently from a other member on Fauna, yes a other supposedly reputable breeder that emailed me with nothing but to attack me and harass me. Here is a dirrect quote of their response to me in their last email to me. “Even though I did not expect a reply, I am glad you did. Thank you. I would also like to offer my sincere apology for what apparently was an attack on you by me”. This was in a series of emails back and forth. Notice it obviously didn’t end the way it started. Why do you think this is? Obviously not because I’m trying to piss everyone off in the community. But wake you idiots up to what is going on and take a look in the damn mirror.
You know, this person also didn’t come here on my forums to my knowledge to attack me either. She did it in private while voicing her concern. While I cannot comment on what not she chooses to believe or not, I do think its safe to say she has a better understanding of me and the reasoning for my participation in a boycott. I also think its safe to say that we now can have a newfound level of respect for each other. Notice I didn’t bring her name up or the organization that she represents? Notice unlike fauna, I didn’t bring her name up to exploit her? But the organization you come here to run your mouth about does. Who is pissing off who? Who is the problem in the herp industry? And who is kicking the dirt to create a dust storm? I have been very scarce, yet you seem to come here to deliberately cause problems. Obviously if this is the way you present yourself, this shows the type of person you are and the ethics you follow.
Kelli came here to troll. She walked right in it. I only stated the truth and facts. She also spread libel about me and such things I supposedly said or accused her of which I didn’t. She also pissed off member’s here. She is just as bad as you and the rest of the lot. Even after numerous times of her voicing she will not post here and so one. And this is even when she attacked and lied about me on the faun site and said she wont ever come here again. But she then comes here again more to post, even after being banned and creating more names to have a new account. I call this harassment. She knows she is not wanted here, claimed not to be apart of this site and caused me many problems. But yet she was recreating accounts as fast as I could deactivate them. Once banned, you are not allowed to recreate an account. This is in the registration agreement. We do not tolerate trolling here.
As for the issue of trust goes, you make it clear you will never put any level of trust in me because of a issue between me and your friend? Are you still in grade school? I didn’t know that because someone doesn’t like so and so means they loose all creditability. That’s a poor idea of rationalism you are attempting to portrait. Sounds like if anything, you are the one trying to make this into some sort of “popularity contest”. Sorry, Kelli’s actions spoke for herself. Other members here offended as well. She was banned. I do not tolerate others libeling or harassing me in my place of operation. This speaks volumes of your intention, attitude, and ethics’ both as a person and as breeder.
I for one am sick of coming across this harassment and deformation and having to say something. Then when I do you accuse me of keeping something going or so on.
Justyn, you need to check yourself. (If anyone thinks that comment is an offensive comment, thank you. Apparently it’s ok for Kelli to say it to me for speaking out).

Justyn, maybe you should stop trying to rationalize ways of how harassment, stalking, libel, copyright infringement, extortion, and unlawful interference of a others lawful business practices are alright to do against me. This is just a short list of what these people are doing to me. But yet because you people are of some sort of commercial interest involved, you then attack me on my voicing myself and protecting myself.

harassment, stalking, libel, copyright infringement, extortion, and unlawful interference of a others lawful business practices are alright to do against me.
Gee Mario,
Looks like a list you are guilty of.

This was in a series of emails back and forth. Notice it obviously didn’t end the way it started. Why do you think this is? Obviously not because I’m trying to piss everyone off in the community Nope it is because I am sure you quoted people's responses to whatever suits you. You just quote the part that goes towards your cause and you do not quote everything.

Sorta like the way you quoted Steve as saying no comment when he was asked if he was the troll. You did not quote the whole thing. He was saying no comment to something else.

Poor mario.

p.s. Kelly did not troll your site. You banned her because she disagreed.
Justyn did not troll your site. You just call him a troll because he disagrees.
mario....a troll is not any person that disagrees with you.

Another P.S. NOT even you is participating in your boycott. Look at your links list. You link to fauna supporters and advertisers. I guess as long as they grease your pockets or your links it is okay huh?

Mark and Aimee
11-16-2003, 06:12 PM
No offense Richie, but honestly... I thought you'd give up on Mario when you decided to take a break from things here.

Not that this Mario character doesn't deserve what he's getting :-)

But I for one have gotten the point!

Mark

HerpVenue
11-16-2003, 08:14 PM
Actually I did.
Until someone sent me links to his new things.
Also Until someone gave me links to one of the topsites counter that I have.
And in it he was giving himself good reports and giving everyone else a negative report.

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 05:51 AM
Ritchie, we both need a break! I got so many kids now I caught myself saying nyny to my wife instead of good night..

Why don't you and I meet up in the keys and just relax? Look for some keys corns, scuba and do a little fishing.

HerpVenue
11-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Ritchie Luna whom was previously a member of Fauna Classifieds has been continuously stalking and harassing the owner of Gecko Network. He has been utilizing this service and others as a soap box to libel him and others
This is a quote from Mario on a top sites counter.
hey Mario...get your lies straight.
I am still a member of this site.
Apperantly you still can't get your lies straight

HerpVenue
11-24-2003, 07:58 AM
Another of Mario Stinso's post.
My website is part of a topsites counter. people can go rate the website. But instead of rating the website.....this idiot decides to rate me.
Ritchie Luna whom was previously a member of Fauna Classifieds has been continuously stalking and harassing the owner of Gecko Network. He has been utilizing this service and others as a soap box to libel him and others.
Mr. Luna has also been known to post under multiple aliases in order to make it look as someone else is posting negative and false comments as well.
Mr. Luna has publicly admitted to operating illegally along with admitting to setting Mr. Stinso up for public ridicule. Can you say extortion and framing?

Someone want to help me out and show the post where I said I was operating illegaly?
I did not know having a hobby is illegal.

W.Wedeking
11-25-2003, 10:15 AM
Wow, isn't that a libelous statement?

Has he ever asked you to just stop talking about him?

I think Mario's reservation for that special room in that restful place needs to be expidited.