PDA

View Full Version : Sean Belanger-GREAT GUY!!!

Phil
11-16-2003, 07:46 PM
A little over a year ago I purchased a couple of snakes from Sean Belanger of Tallahassee, Florida and was very pleased. I purchased another outstanding animal from him today and couldn't be happier. Nice snakes, good deals, and a great guy to talk with. I would not hesitate to deal with him again and recommend him highly. If everyone I've dealt with this year had Sean's integrity I'd be posting a lot more "good guy" posts on the BOI.

God bless,
Phil Frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com
:)

"Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another; it is the only means".
Albert Einstein

gila7150
11-16-2003, 09:38 PM
Agreed....I've had the pleasure of fieldherping with Sean on a few occasions and he is a great guy. I've also seen his collection in person and it's immaculate.
I would buy from Sean with no hesitation at all.

Sean Belanger
11-17-2003, 09:17 PM
Thanks Phil and Chris! Let me just say Phil has been one of the best customers I've ever dealt with. Wish all the transactions I've had could go as smoothly as both have been with Phil.

And Chris, I'm looking forward to getting out to the forest with you again next year! It's always been a great time herping with you...and Van!