PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Clark!! Oh man has this guy ripped alot of people off!!

Kestrel
11-17-2003, 11:51 PM
Myself and David Boggs both posted warning adds on the Kingsnake classifieds to warn off people that Jeremy has been contacting for trade deals.. I have gotten well over 30 emails in the past 5 minutes!!! This guy has ripped ALOT of people off!! From a few kingsnakes, to 900 dollar animals.. SOMETHING has to be done about this guy! Does anyone know what ELSE could be done other then call his local police department? I called them and I wasn't very successful. I did alot of online paperwork and turned him in for fraud with the IFCC, but thats about all I can figure out to do myself, as I shipped with Airborne Express.. So I can't nab him on the federal offense thing.. I told others to come post their experiances with this sh!thead here, so hopefully they will show up!

DThomas
11-18-2003, 12:09 AM
Since this is all happening across state lines, he can be federally charged. I would suggest you and all of those 30 other people first file complaints with the IFCC. Then ALL of you call the local FBI office for the area he lives in. They will take notice if they get calls from 30 different people calling about getting ripped off. They WILL ignore one person but not 30. It will not work though it not everybody calls.

If the FBI ignores all 30 of you, call the local media and let them know the FBI is ignoring 30 complaints of fraud. I doubt you will have to resort to that. All federal agencies have thresholds they have to meet before they can investigate a case. It can be a monetary value, usually over $100,000.00 or a large number of victims. You all qualify under a large number of victims.

Keep us updated on how it goes.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 12:14 AM
I personally already posted a complaint with the IFCC.. We'll see if that does anything.. And yes I agree on the FBI thing.. He's also impersonated a police officer to gain personal advantage. Isn't that a federal offense as well? I'm hoping other people will come post their stories here with this guy. I want to start the downhill slide and get stuff moving so we can punish this guy.

PS: MAN does it suck that the BOI is members only now! Already have several emails saying "the boi doesn't work for me, how do i get in?!"

WebSlave
11-18-2003, 12:18 AM
Registration to this site is not THAT big of a burden, now is it?

They would have to register anyway in order to be able to post anything on this site.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 12:28 AM
Did not say it was a burdan. I ment the people emailing me was a slight annoyance. Didn't it used to be open to anyone?

nativeuscobra
11-18-2003, 12:29 AM
Im new to this so please bear with me.

week before last I had a answer to one of my K.S. adds
we were trading about $400 whosale worth of reptiles
for a 6 ft 9 in eastern diamond back,I need for a display.
when I shipped to him,airborne,he told me one of the animals was dead,so the following monday,I shipped him a replacement.
he emailed me and told me how much his wife loved it,and he was shipping next day to me,alas a week later no animal,the email has quit and the phones no good.The area he lives in is a collage student area.
I guess he got us all
Noah

DThomas
11-18-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Kestrel
I personally already posted a complaint with the IFCC.. We'll see if that does anything..

Trust me when I say from professional experience, the only thing the IFCC will do is forward your complaint to the local police department that has jusrisdiction. It will then be up to them whether they investigate or not. It will most likely be not. The IFCC is more of just a central collection and dissemination point for online complaints. They do not investigate. The only way you will get something done is to gang up on the FBI. I suggest all 30 of you call them at the same time. That will get their attention.

Originally posted by Kestrel
He's also impersonated a police officer to gain personal advantage. Isn't that a federal offense as well?

Only if he impersonated a federal law enforcement officer. Otherwise the State where it occured will have jurisdiction. Even then it will be up to the local agency where it occured to investigate. Plus if it was just to gain personal advantage, as in a better sounding reputation, then no, not an offence. More direct action is required to charge someone.

Monte
11-18-2003, 12:39 AM
. . . I saw your ad in the colubrid page of KS Classifieds - telling people to go to Fauna and report to the BOI. I don't think the powers-that-be are going to like that very much. I hope you don't lose your account.

I do hope you get your satisfaction against Mr Clark. I hate that part of the herp world. I also thank heaven's for the BOI.

Thanks Rich.

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 12:42 AM
Brienne, this is Adam Block with IMPACT Reptiles. I'm telling you this because we've talked a lot and I like you. Take that ad down, I love seeing it up there but it's againts KS TOS and you could loose your account there!

Good luck girl!

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 12:50 AM
Bleh, i know its against the TOS, and I know it will be taken down ASAP, but i figure the more people who see it before that time, the better. I kind of understand the reason for the rule regarding posting things like that, but there should be certain acceptions made, like the matter of serious scammers who are using that site to rip people off. I didn't even know others had been ripped off by the guy until I posted my initial warning.. Because hardly anyone comes here, as far as general herp public goes.. No one here had any idea who the guy was, only a couple people who had been emailed by him.. But turns out there like 20 kingsnake sellers who've been ripped off by the guy, and like me, had no clue... *shrug* I know the kingsnake rulers hate the BOI and advertising it, but i only had 3 weeks left on my membership. I consider it a noble sacrifice if they do revoke my account..

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 01:01 AM
Well, then you're going into it with an educated viewpoint! I don't think Jeff can have many more people in the "kick off KS cause, well cause I'm in a bad mood" club so maybe you'll be in luck.

I'm shocked the link even showed!

You should be proud to have the guts to stand up for what you feel. I'm sure you're going to learn it isn't easy.

Good luck, and take a day to get all the info you can together, check it 3-4 times to be sure it's all correct and post it so everybody knows.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 01:10 AM
Trust me, i already know its hard. I'm just has hated as you by most people. Except the people who realize I don't do it to intentionally piss people off, be a know it all, etc.. I just stand up for what I feel is right.

And i wouldn't be so sure.. He sure moves alot of my adds around "because the kingsnake admin feels it isn't something or another".. I dunno, whatever..

If the people i expect come and post their stories, everyone will be able to learn what this guy does, has done, things he says, etc.. and can be easier sorted out..

WebSlave
11-18-2003, 02:17 AM
Not to post messages in. That has always been for registered and logged in members only. I don't see any need to repeat myself here about my reasons for making it able to be read by members only when there is already an existing thread about it in the Feedback Forum (http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22678&perpage=5&pagenumber=2).

That should explain my reasons sufficiently.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 02:35 AM
*looks around* I don't think anyone was questioning your motives for making it members only Rich... All i asked was, didn't it used to be open to the public.. But yes I remember now that you still had to be a member to post. I'm not trying to be a bitch, i appreciate the BOI as much as anyone, and i've always worshipped your godlike cornsnake status, as i'm the well known Elaphe Girl.

Roger Jolly
11-18-2003, 03:06 AM
So just why would Jeffie not want his clients, meaning paying customers, exposed on the BOI? Isn't there a thread somewhere on here where someone got an email from Jeffie where he states something about this site defaming and libeling his customers? Or was that from Mario? I get those two confused sometimes. Two peas in a pod, it seems.

No, if there were a logical mechanism in place that would sufficiently portray some of his advertisers in an accurate light, Jeffie would no longer have the power of arbitrariness that he covets. Why give up the 'ban because I want to' power he now has?

Like that case with Savannah in another thread. Might be embarrassing if he had to justify his actions publicly, now would it not???

WebSlave
11-18-2003, 03:06 AM
Guess it depends on what you mean by "open to the public". Back in version number one of the BOI, yes, it was that way. But beginning in version number 2, you were required to register to be able to post messages in the BOI, and it has been that way ever since. I guess 2 years now?

As for motives, again, read the thread I provided the link for. It should be pretty explanatory.

"Godlike"?? :laugh: After the things I've been producing and scratching my head over, "Jokerlike" would be more appropriate.

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 03:32 AM
I'm just has hated as you by most people.

So what are you trying to say.. Naw, I'm just messing with you.

:2gunsfiri :toiletcla:

I love these faces! Never noticed before..

lucid
11-18-2003, 04:07 AM
I`m sorry, I only go on Kingsnake sporadically as of the last year or so, there was nothing really 'new' there that I hadn`t seen in the years before that I had participated. When I was last there, mind you, it`s 4 am here, Jeremy Clark- I thought he was one of the reputable dealers who constantly posted on the boid forums?? I`m rather confused at this exact moment. Could someone enlighten me?Wasn`t he the rainbow boa guy? Sorry if I`m wrong. Thanks for your time.

meretseger
11-18-2003, 04:23 AM
Who is, as far as I can tell, a nice guy.
Don't get good Clarks mixed up with bad Clarks!
Erin Benner

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 05:09 AM
He may also be thinking of Jeremy Stone who I think posts in the Boa forum a lot.

jwoolard
11-18-2003, 11:51 AM
I am very sorry to hear of all of the misdealings that have transpired because of Jeremy Clark's scamming!
I knew something was wrong when Jeremy didn't follow through with his end of the deal and sent me a bogus tracking number and nothing else. He has $400 worth of my snakes and I cannot get in touch with him.
In the last hour I have heard of at least others who have come to a similar fate! That's absurd! This has got to stop! I will contact my attorney and see if there is anything we can do within the confines of the law.
I would like to hear from those of you that have had similar experiences with Jeremy Clark and your thoughts as to what we can do together to bring this to an end.
John

Spitfire
11-18-2003, 07:35 PM
One quick question...is this guy possibly the same guy as the Jeremy Stark that was ripping folks off in the past? Maybe....the Stark guy was known for using different names. And with such a slight difference in the names, it would allow him to still get away with recieving animals via door to door services by blaming it on sender misspelling. This just seems to fit too well.
Good luck nailing this guy!
-Yasser

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 07:55 PM
LISTEN TO ME!!!

Somebody list ALL of the contact information you have on this guy.

Email addresses, Phone numbers, home address, screen names and everything else you can think of. If you sent a check, get a copy of the canceled check and list his bank info. Get everything you can together so we can track the guy down or the people helping him and get some of you your money back.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 08:28 PM
Adam, I already did in my other tread. Go read it.

Yasser, i would believe it if it were. Although i've never heard of a Jeremy Stark either. Know if Jeremy STark was in TN?

Adam Block
11-18-2003, 09:03 PM
What other thread?

David Boggs
11-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Hi folks, Brie and myself are being flooded with e mails of support and questions and information that has been very helpful. Thank you all for the time and trouble to assist us. I have several people suggesting that Jeremy Clark could be Jeremy Stark, a known scammer. Fortunately the fella with the $900.00 snake was able to stop shipment and now has his snake back. Way to go Brie for the initial post! I think the best thing for all victims of this guy is to go on KS or other forums under the "ripped off" section and file a complaint. The more the merrier. Hobby breeders like myself and smaller snake businesses are being impacted with the suspicion and mistrust asociated with this kind of behavior. We are loosing our customers and soon will be forced to sell to pet shops and at shows only. We need to be self policing and weed out scum who make us all look bad to each other and the rest of our communities. The general public associates reptile owners as tattooed, body pierced, misfit freaks and we are shunned because of our affection for beautiful specimens of nature. We MUST not allow this guy to take away our trust in each other and close the lines of communication that have allowed our hobby/business to flourish in the last 10 years. We need to take quick and severe action against him and demand he be incarcerated and punished to the MAX! Go to the appropriate sites and file complaints against him. We need lots of people to unite and voice their desires for justice. Thanks for reading this. Thanks to all the people who have gotten involved and written to Brie and myself. Keep the suggestions and information flowing. David Boggs cdavidboggs@sbcglobal.net 281-222-9967.

gila7150
11-18-2003, 09:30 PM
I think the best thing for all victims of this guy is to go on KS or other forums under the "ripped off" section and file a complaint.
I'd agree but...Has anyone ever heard of Kingsnake ever taking action against someone because of customer complaints? By taking action, I mean suspending or canceling their classifieds account or web hosting services.
I see some of the same known rip off artists regularly posting ads over there. I made a complaint with them over a year ago when I got ripped off and never even received a response.

gmherps
11-18-2003, 09:50 PM
I see some of the same known rip off artists regularly posting ads over there.

Gila7150, Like who? So I can watch out for them.
Thanks

David Boggs
11-18-2003, 10:04 PM
KS does not handle the complaint. They provide a link to the IFCC (FBI) and you can send in a complaint on a business or individual. I just filed a complaint on him with them. The more people who do this the better the chance the FBI will do something about it. It is like voting. The more the merrier. Do not think you are immune to scams. Help us shut this guy down and put him in prison. I want him to do time for the stunts he has pulled. If we succeed it will be a deterent for others thinking to scam herpers.

WebSlave
11-18-2003, 10:08 PM
I wasn't aware there was a "ripped off section" on ks where you could post messages. JeffB recommends that you post your complaints on rec.pets.herp. :laugh:

Like THAT will do a lot of good! I expect very few people really go there any longer. Most people don't even know it exists. And for those unwary enough to go to the usenet groups, be forewarned that this is a major source of email addresses for the SPAM engines.

Heck, I started this BOI just because there was really no other recourse when you get scammed but to get the word out to the public.

gila7150
11-18-2003, 10:17 PM
"Rip off artists" is probably a bit strong.
A better description would be recipients of negative threads here on the BOI. Just by scanning the first page of some of the classified categories over there I found Upstate Exotics, Elite Reptile, Gilbert Thompson, Neil Gubitz, Bobby Pruett and there are probably several more.
Some of these people might not deserve the term I used in my first post but they've all had their share of negative attention for one reason or another.
Anyway, I'm not trying to derail this thread but I've always heard that Kingsnake is not very receptive to customer complaints about their vendors. If you've heard differently, what was your experience? I'd love to hear that they are quick to take out the trash and that I'm completely off base here.

Kestrel
11-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Ok, since no one else has done, it here is the contact info that Jeremy gave me when shipping to him. Its probably a friends house, as there is no Jeremy Clark in the state of TN with that address.

Jeremy Clark
920 11th St. N.E.
Cleveland TN 37311
423-315-7731 cell
jeremyclark989@webtv.net

Ken Harbart
11-18-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by David Boggs
KS does not handle the complaint. They provide a link to the IFCC (FBI) and you can send in a complaint on a business or individual. I just filed a complaint on him with them. The more people who do this the better the chance the FBI will do something about it. It is like voting. The more the merrier. Do not think you are immune to scams. Help us shut this guy down and put him in prison. I want him to do time for the stunts he has pulled. If we succeed it will be a deterent for others thinking to scam herpers.
Actually, the FBI rarely, if ever, handles the compaint, either. Rather, they serve as a "central repository" for complaints. After a complaint is sent to them, it is reviewed, then forwarded to the local, state, or federal law enforcement or regulatory agency/agencies that have juridiction over the complaint.

Bci Joe
11-19-2003, 10:24 AM
Jeez, it really turns my stomach to keep hearing about these scams and rip offs...

It hurts even more that the IFCC, Police, Forum owners and anyone else asked to help DON'T DO A DAMN THING!!!

I've been chasing people around for 3 years - people that collectively defrauded me for over $3,500 .

Where has this gotten me? NOWHERE. What has this gotten me? Wasted time, aggravation, unneeded stress, a greater disgust for the powers at hand... and time=money, right? well.. nuff said.

You know the statement, 'sometimes the little head thinks for the big head' ? ... well SOME of these situations are just the same..
jumping into a deal we KNOW is too good to be true because we are so anxious to get more animals we all love.
I can't blame anyone, this is what I have done, even after being scammed a few times!
But there comes a time when we have to show some restraint.
Again, this is not meant towards everyone, or anyone in particular.

I'll tell you what though - I did some of my own investigating... I have some additional info, addresses, phone numbers, physical descriptions, car make, models and license plate numbers of some of these people.

I've been taking the time and money to 'visit' some of these people and inflict subtle, but constant, pain. OH YEAH- BELIEVE IT!
There comes a time when enough is enough and you have to step in to conquer what you believe in.
It has been clearly apparent that no one else will do this for you.

Either we are too small, or the money is insignificant, down to the fact that I have been LITERALLY ABUSED on the phone by a police officer for actually buying a snake on the internet!

NO, I DO NOT CONDONE VIOLENCE IN ANY WAY. NO I AM NOT HAVING THESE PEOPLE "DISAPEAR", lol..

There are many, many ways to get to someone, other than obvious pysical methods.

Again, i've had enough, and i'm not about to trade in my extremely rewarding hobby and my animals I have collected and worked with for years, my overall satisfaction in this cold cruel earth, for a bunch of degenerate punks. THAT my friends WILL NOT HAPPEN.

I wish justice prevail over these fools.
I wish the best for all of you in your situations.
I wish this all weren't true - but then again, some things are too much to wish for!

Take care all - my words are my opinions only.

Joe Rollo

Bci Joe
11-19-2003, 10:27 AM
oh, and that address is probably the address of the business next to his job. as he's working there throughout the day, he probably has people alert him when delivery guys come and he jumps out to intercept the package.
Joe Rollo

Neil Gubitz
11-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Folks.... you can be almost 99% sure that none of you will ever see your animals again.... and that's VERY unfortunate.... but.... even though I've said it about 4 MILLION times already, it bears repeating.... the BEST WAY TO STOP HIM DEAD IN HIS TRACKS.... is to NOT send your animals FIRST.... There is nothing in this world that you should want that badly that you would risk your animals for.... there will always be another deal right around the corner if you're just willing to wait for it.... period, end of story!

Neil

ta2dshtrbug
11-19-2003, 12:28 PM
I consistently wonder if there is not some action that can be taken by this large of a group of people against KS for allowing known crooks to commit fraud using a paid for account? I mean they couldnt let them post adds for child porn and then just say "buyer beware", why can they let them post adds for fraudulent transactions and answer the same?

David Beller

ms_terese
11-19-2003, 12:30 PM
Maybe I missed something, but I thought he responded to other people's ads to initiate transactions? Is he placing his own ads?

ta2dshtrbug
11-19-2003, 12:32 PM
Maybe I missed something, sorry. I thought he was posting adds. It figures the first time I post, I make an *ss of myself. Welcomw to the BOI....lol!

Dave Beller

elago
11-20-2003, 11:56 AM
OK, here we are and we all know Jeremy is a scammer. Some new info has turned up however. Please, if you have been taken by Jeremy Clark in Tenessee shoot me a quick email or private message detailing what he's scammed you out of, and let's see what we can do about it. -Eric Lago

Khaman
11-21-2003, 12:18 AM
920 11th St. N.E. Cleveland TN 37311 appears to be part of a Housing Authority that has its own police department. Here is the info phone: (423) 478-3376 address: 1350 11th St. SE, Cleveland, TN 37311. You might give them a call, explain the situation and ask if there is anyone that lives in the community that owns lots of reptiles. There is probably a good chance he is a trouble maker and might already be on their radar.

Scott Petty

Kestrel
11-21-2003, 12:20 AM
oh my god awesome!! How the hell did you manage to find that?! I'll see if i can call that number and get someone to talk to...

Khaman
11-21-2003, 12:29 AM
I have worked in the security field for a long time and I have learned that the internet search engine is a mighty tool if you know how to use it.

Kestrel
11-21-2003, 12:30 AM
lol well thank you very much for your effort! I hope he does turn out to live in that area. If so, he's screwed..

nativeuscobra
11-21-2003, 02:17 AM
Eric gert a hold of me
Noah Watanabe carolinareptileexchange@hotmail.com

geckos70
11-21-2003, 08:17 AM
My girlfriend and I set off to meet this guy to do a trade valued at almost $2500....but the guy never showed and I am thankful that I did not get taken but I figured out that the guy was a fraud...then later that night I saw the post on Kingsnake stating that a few people were ripped by this guy. Sorry to all that have lost animals in this. Michael

jwoolard
11-21-2003, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the info, Scott. We need to stop this guy!!
John

elago
11-21-2003, 12:14 PM
Anyone who's been taken by the guy should write to: codyremmyloo@aol.com and get involved. You should supply your contact info and detail your transactions. Justice may be done yet. -Eric Lago

billybob
11-21-2003, 09:08 PM
I am one of those people that Jeremy tried to rip off, but was warned by an ad posted by David Boggs on Kingsnake just in time to halt shipping and get my snakes returned to me by UPS(Highy reccomended after this experience). That would have been over $900 loss. I did waste $125 on shipping, but I am very happy not to have lost the snakes. I am most pleased about not being in some Tennessee jailhouse for caning this beiach Jeremy. My thoughts are to utilize this here great tool to spread info about the bum and gather enough people and a high enough dollar amount ($1500 is a felony, I believe) to put the kid in jail. He owes me $125 dollars, which I have recipts for as well as email records. Add that to the list, I believe that if we organize we can easily dismember this dude legally. And if not than we should do it illegally. Lynch mob style. He is bad news for the hobby, a hobby I love, and I hate him for that. Please feel free to email me.

David Boggs
11-23-2003, 12:01 PM
It has been over 10 days without response to my e mails from the illiustrous, infamous, dirt bag. We are pursuing legal action with the DA and FBI. Contrary to what others have posted about legal action being a waste of time, I want this guy in prison. I want his deeds exposed. I want herpers to STOP TAKING IT LYING DOWN!!! Join us if you have been ripped off and file an IFCC complaint. We need to be a self policing hobby group and not tolerate others taking advantage of our trusting nature. Did you care about the reptiles you sent him? Did you provide heat, water, food, and a safe enclosure? Did you spend all the time and money caring for the animal to be stolen from you, 0 compensation given, and who knows where the animal is now. Maybe some mite infested tiny critter keeper. Maybe living in a deli cup. Maybe exported to another country. All for the profit of Jeremy Clark! He screws us then gets rich off of our expertise and experience. I say NOT! Let's put his butt in prison. What happened to honesty, integrity, and trust? This situation puts all of us private breeders/dealers at risk for not being able to sell or trade our animals on the internet. I have no ambition to become a major player in the herp industry, but I do want to be able to sell what I produce and that takes a trusting customer. If you get involved in this legal action, you can let your customers know that you take a stand against rip offs and have a 0 tolerance for it. I ask you to file an IFCC report. There IS strength in numbers. Thank you. David Boggs 281-398-4305 Houston, Tx.

jwoolard
11-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Greetings to all of you.
I know if you're looking at this thread you've probably been affected in some way by Jeremy Clark's scams, and for that, my sympothy is with you.
I wanted to let you know that Jeremy's email account "jeremyclark989@webtv.net" is no longer active. I just attempted (in vain) to email Jeremy to get him to return my snakes or pay me for them. The email was undeliverable, indicating that it was no longer an active account.

If you are working on persuing legal action against Jeremy, please let me know as I want to help and put this guy in jail. He is giving our hobby and business a bad wrap NOT TO MENTION STEALING OUR ANIMALS AND MONEY!

Thanks for stopping to look,
John

jwoolard
11-23-2003, 07:36 PM
I've posted information on Jeremy Clark under a new thread. Hope it helps.
John

Ken Harbart
11-23-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by jwoolard
I've posted information on Jeremy Clark under a new thread. Hope it helps.
John

I've merged that thread into this one. There's no need for a separate thread to simply state that his email address is no longer valid.

jwoolard
11-23-2003, 07:46 PM
Thanks for moving it.

David Boggs
11-24-2003, 07:36 PM
If you have been scammed by the dirtbag and have proof ie. Fed Ex or UPS reciept, address shipped to, phone # of Jeremy Clark ect. e mail me for information on a group formed to put him in prison. Contact me only if you intend to throw in your hat and FIGHT! Thanks, David Boggs cdavidboggs@sbcglobal.net

brucestephenson
11-24-2003, 07:55 PM
I believe that whenever any of us are definitely ripped off we should file a complaint with the U.S. Government's INTERNET FRAUD COMPLAINT CENTER http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
even though we have not seen any herp results on the BOI yet.
It is still great revenge on the punk (JEREMY) because he or she gets into the Fed's Database as being a bad guy. As a history buff, I can almost completely assure you that he (JEREMY) or she will remain in the CARNIVORE SYSTEM forever. That is not a good thing, and I would e-mail the punk (JEREMY) telling him or her so.

Bci Joe
11-24-2003, 08:35 PM
It strikes me as very odd how this guy was able to scam so many people in such a short amount of time... seems like he knew exactly what to do, like if, maybe, he has done this before..

I'm one of the 7 known persons taken by Joshua Meyers more than a year ago ($1,800.00 Each).

Why do I feel like this guy has resurfaced again.....

I've launched complaints and investigations back then with the IFCC, FBI, Local Police, State Police and USPS to no avail.

For what it's worth, I have reopened the investigations and have sent out Mail Fraud complaint forms again to the USPS.

If for some reason somebody finds out this is the same guy, I will do whatever it takes to help put him away for good.

If I find out anything from these investigations, i'll be sure to spread the word.

herphobbyist
11-26-2003, 01:26 PM
Last week he emailed me using ELTIEHERPS@AOL.COM.. several people posted about him here. Yesterday I recieved the very same email offer from DREAMMORPHS@AOL.COM I'm sure its the same person since the email message text was the same in both emails. Ron Radloff

snakegirl
11-26-2003, 02:12 PM
ok if you are saying jeremy clark is the same guy as eliteherps and dreammorphs then you are dealing with jeremy stark from independence missouri. how he got an address in tennessee is beyond me unless he has a friend or family there letting him use a different address. his phone number is 816-833-1184. he has ripped off or at least tried to rip off countless people.

herphobbyist
11-26-2003, 02:32 PM
Sorry... my apologies. I misread the name. I am talking about Jeremy Stark. Ron Radloff

Kestrel
11-26-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by herphobbyist
Last week he emailed me using ELTIEHERPS@AOL.COM.. several people posted about him here. Yesterday I recieved the very same email offer from DREAMMORPHS@AOL.COM I'm sure its the same person since the email message text was the same in both emails. Ron Radloff

Ugh.. New twist to good ol Jeremy's story. I think its pretty established that this is Jeremy Stark. More people need to be warned somehow to keep this guy from making more profit off people.

snakepimp
11-27-2003, 09:56 AM
I though all interstate fraud was considered under Federal jurisdiction....?

snakepimp
11-27-2003, 10:02 AM
This Jeremy Clark/Stark/etc....(he is aka about 50 other names) fellow has tried to rip me off too, only last month he sent pics from Don Soderberg's site saying he wanted to trade Don's animals for my animals. I told Don about it, and he said the guy has been messing with him for a while now, stealing his pics and what not. He is a scumbag of the lowest order and needs to be prosecuted, I have evidence to fuel the fire. E-mail me about this if you want to go to the authorities with it. I would love to see this guy eat a fat turd. (figuratively of course....)

shannon
11-28-2003, 12:11 AM
Last year he tried to scam me and don soderberg on some very high end hondurans and pyro morphs.I knew I had seen some of the pics before on terry dunhams site so I played with him a bit and never sent him a thing.
Don almost drove to his house to make a transaction but just before leaving he couldn't get ahold of him?
He still lives at home with his mommy and if you call him he sounds like he just woke up no matter what time of day or night it is.He also goes by the name jay alot.
This spring he started trying to trade me again and I told him to send the snakes first.Hre acually did?He was to send 1.1 pacific gophers that were het amel and 1.1 great basin gophers that were het for hypo?( there are no real hypo deserticola out there yet).What I got was 1.1 wild cought san diego gophers(the pacifics)and 1.1 very skinny wild caught sonorans(the het for hypos?).

I was to send him two pair of adult corns in trade.He got very mad when I told him that the snakes he sent me were crap and nearly dead.I told him I was going to send them back as soon as he could send me $35.00 for the return shipping?
Its been six months and I still have the snakes.One has died and the other three will go to schools or a good home for pets.

My other friend don shores has been getting trade offers the last week from him again as well.He knows who he is so he is going to play with him as well.

The only differance is this guy lives in kansas but the e-mails posted are some I have seen from him.He also went by phishhead@something or other?

later shannon

brucestephenson
11-28-2003, 12:18 AM
What a slime-master!

shannon
11-28-2003, 12:28 AM
shannon brown.

nativeuscobra
11-28-2003, 12:43 AM
how is it we are shipping to cleve tenn,and arizona and all these other places?are we posetive these are the same?I ran some info checks on him,he does live on campus in cleve tenn,his parents are in ga.how the heck is he getting everywhere else?
we need to be sure we are not chaising too many"rabbit trails"
the 2 shipments(yes Im 2x as stupid as most of you)both went to tenn,and he did show id at airborne when he picked up,thats how I got the collage info.we need to be better coodinated,
anyone with any info can reach me at carolinareptileexchange@hotmail.com or by calling the shop (803)548-8BOA

thanks
Noah

dvf1973
11-28-2003, 05:02 AM
i dont have it in me to read all of this forum as i just read the first, how was this transaction done? via mail? thats a federal crime, uspo,usps,fed ex, its all mail fraud and its a federal crime so it can be filed and reported,these guys do procecute, ask to speak to an investigator about a fraud when you call, they usually wont let you in very far if its something"so trivial" so just tell the front clerk to let you speak to an investigating officer, have others do the same thing, more than one offence ups the anti and can make felonys, oh and did you get the boot from ks? i did for warning people about
mike at
http://midwestreptilesandaquatics.com
and dave vaught at crazydavescorals
they live in fort dodge iowa
the paypal is
dave@cmidwestreptilesandaquatics.com

this was over two snakes for 650 a couple of months ago, i paid and got nothing back?

i have gotten alot of brief feedback until ks pulled everything and deleted me out, i only told people to contact me if they wanted info on some crooks,no names or info at all? but i failed to follow the tos by posting in different forums and breaking the subject? did you get booted as i remember your posts, d

David Boggs
11-28-2003, 08:20 AM
Try reading all of the posts contained in this thread. They have all of the information you are asking questions about. Lots of folks who have been ripped off by this guy have spent hours typing and doing research for the information they have presented here. No ks did not delete my account after I posted in three seperate categories on Jeremy Clark. KS actually let all three ads run for about 24 hrs then deleted the postings but did not terminate my account. As for your situation, payment then no snakes, I would suggest attempting to contact the seller to see what is going on. If you used paypal there is a record of the transaction you can use as proof of payment. Paypal can get involved in fraud if they were the method of payment. My advice to anyone is always use paypal or a creidit card for your transactions. I have seen postings with "money order only" as the method of payment. What do you have to show for the transaction? A copy of the money order made out to an individual. What proof do you has it was not payment for services (intangable) or consumable goods (food, drinks, ect)? I have gotten burned by this goober and I am ultra conserative now. Be smart. If it does not feel right then don't do it! If the person you are dealing with does not have a verified paypal account or accept credit cards then don't do the transaction unless it is a local deal where the cash and snakes change hands at the same time. There is not a snake in America I want bad enough to "give" away my collection or money for sight unseen.

As for the folks involved in the recent rip offs, by the dirtbag, lets nail this guy before he gets away with it. We have the numbers and legal resources on our side. Do the IFCC report, contact Brie or myself about our group, and lets give this guy a Christmas he won't forget. PRISON! Thank you for your patience to read this. David Boggs

Neil Gubitz
11-28-2003, 09:15 AM
One thing you guy's might want to think about when it comes to Money Orders....

If you send a POSTAL Money Order.... that is like sending CASH, and if a problem arises, you are left to the honesty of the seller to return your money or the animals....

If you send a BANK Money Order.... you CAN put a STOP PAYMENT on them if done in time.... so, with this in mind.... if they will only accept MO's, make sure the two of you agree that a (BANK) Money Order will be sent Next Day Air on a MONDAY for a TUESDAY delivery, and the animals have to be shipped within two days after receipt of the MO (shipped by THURSDAY at the latest).... if they give you ANY excuse why they can't ship.... PUT A STOP PAYMENT ON THE MO IMMEDIATELY!!.... This will be well within the 6 days you have to stop payment on a BANK MO.... the timing is CRUCIAL.... only send MO out on MONDAYS so they have the whole week to ship and you will have time to cancel it if anything happens....
This is the only way you can protect yourself in these types of transactions.... and if they can't understand that, DON'T go through with the deal.... period, end of story!

Neil

Captive_Science
12-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Although I have not had dealings with this individual, he has tried to contact me several times. Here is the contact info he emailed yesterday, hope this helps some...

To: info@captivescience.com
Subj: CREDIT TERMS/DUE ON RECIEPT

I AM THE OWNER OF A LOCAL RETAIL PET SHOP IN THE TN AREA AND WAS WONDERING WHAT WAS NEEDED TO SET UP A ACCOUNT WITH YOU TO RECIEVE SHIPMENTS WITH A CREDIT TERM.ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT YOUR WHOLESALE LISTS

MY CONTACT INFO IS
E-MAIL- HISSNHERSREPTILES@YAHOO.COM
PHONE-423-336-1967
FAX-423-780-9116
ATTN: JEREMY CLARK

R/

Galen Clark
Captive Science

snakegirl
12-04-2003, 11:10 AM
I AM JUST CURIOUS IF JEREMY CLARK AND JEREMY STARK ARE SOMEHOW IN ON THIS TOGETHER....OF COURSE THIS IS JUST A THOUGHT BUT THE FUNNY THING IS THEY BOTH HAVE THE SAME BUDDY ICONS, SAME BACKGROUNDS ON THEIR AOL INFO AND NO PROFILES......JUST A THOUGHT

snakegirl
12-04-2003, 11:13 AM
ALSO, IF HE CLAIMS HE OWNS A REPTILE STORE IS THERE ANY WAY TO VERIFY THAT?

nativeuscobra
12-04-2003, 07:13 PM
It would apear to me,he is just trying to rip someone else off,he has got to know we are on his tail,I cant get a answer at that phone number,but Im sure the pet store is just more lies

David Boggs
12-04-2003, 07:18 PM
I called the dirt bag at the ph# posted above. I spoke to him about doing time for all the snakes he has stolen. He swore he would send my snakes back first thing Monday morning. Ha! I have heard that before. Keep on him. Make his life miserable and pursue legal action! Happy hunting, David

nativeuscobra
12-04-2003, 07:28 PM
well,hes got all our email blocked as well,attached is what I got back,hes still not picking up the phone

Please direct further questions regarding this message to your e-mail
administrator.

--AOL Postmaster

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
<mjboss12@aol.com>

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to air-yd01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<mjboss12@aol.com>
<<< 550 mjboss12 IS NOT ACCEPTING MAIL FROM THIS SENDER
550 <mjboss12@aol.com>... User unknown

nativeuscobra
12-04-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey !hes got a answering machine turned on now!

if we want this guy,WE ALL NEED TO CALL,the voice of just a couple is not enough,CALL NOW !!!!!

David Boggs
12-06-2003, 12:03 AM
The dirtbag is auctioning our snakes on reptibid right now! He has an 8 lot of cornsnakes for sale on reptibid. He is using the business name as "hissnhersreptiles". Please go to the reptibid auction and post something negative about him. It only takes about 2 minutes to register then your password comes via e mail. Then you can psot all the negative stuff you want about him. We could even bid the price up to a ridiculous amount then not pay (of course). Let's go skin him up! David Boggs

brucestephenson
12-06-2003, 12:24 AM
Ahh hahahahahahahah!!!! BANZAI!!!!!!!!

bobsreptiles
12-06-2003, 06:25 PM
I don't check this site very often. But a freind called and told me about this.

I sold Jeremy a jungle cat almost 2 years ago. We owned a pet store then and he was a regular customer. I sold him the cat and he was supposed to make us payments. I wasn't really worried about it, since we live in Cleveland too, and knew where he lived and worked. After a few months of not hearing from him, I called his work and went by his apartment. He had moved and quit his job. About 6 months ago I found out he worked at petco. After trying to get hold of him there, he got fired (I heard for stealing). I haven't seen him since until last weekend at the Chattanooga show. With it being so long ago, and not having any proof. We didn't say anything to him. Just figured we were out that $700. He wasn't into reptiles at all when we sold him the cat. I had no idea he was out there ripping other poeple off. I should have told everyone about him then. I don't know what we can do (since we don't have any proof), but maybe if we go to the Police station and complain in person it might help. If that address is correct I will give it to them also.

I do know that he doesn't own a pet store here. There's only 3 and we know all of them.

Bob Hammond

Kestrel
12-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by bobsreptiles
I don't know what we can do (since we don't have any proof), but maybe if we go to the Police station and complain in person it might help. If that address is correct I will give it to them also.

I do know that he doesn't own a pet store here. There's only 3 and we know all of them.

Bob Hammond

If you could go to the Cleveland station in person and issue a complaint on the behalf of all of us, that would be AWESOME. They've gotten more then one phone call about him now, i'm sure. Someone showing up in person, to report him yet again, i'm sure they'd do something.. I'm pretty sure cops have the capability to track a home address to a phone number.. His home phone where people have reached him(and his parents) is 423-336-1967. I'd tell them about the cat too.. Every little bit helps.. I'll tell Wendy(who actually got her animals back, and lives in the area of you guys) to get in touch with you so she can give you further info on who he owes <font color=red>[bleep]</font> to, etc..

bobsreptiles
12-06-2003, 08:19 PM
If I could take a list of people he owes, it would be great. I really want to get the guy now. Get me that list and I will take it to the police station.

Bob Hammond
bobsreptiles@hotmail.com

David Boggs
12-07-2003, 05:29 PM
This guy out of the blue contacts me and wants to sell me 1.1 00' bloodred cornsnakes. I asked Brie about it and she confirmed it was Jeremy Stark. I told him of my trouble with Jeremy Clark in Cleveland, Tn. and he profanely denied knowing of Jeremy Clark and hissnhersreptiles. After rereading the info on page 12 from 11/26 I realized it is Jeremy Stark trying his hand at me. I sent him the page # from the BOI and matching ph # in Independence, Mo. Have not heard back since. What a surprise! I just followed up with an e-mail telling him, "Nice try goober." So to all you folks out there thinking the rip off game was winding down guess what? A new one is starting with an old nemesis. Beware...

Kestrel
12-09-2003, 10:22 AM
Well it would seem that JC buddy ol pal is attempting to do the right thing... It is 7am, and a delivery guy just dropped by.. Luckily our dogs barking woke someone up, or else the box would of sat on the porch until prolly noon, in 35 degree weather.. The box was insulated in 1/4" pink envelop insulation, with no heat pack, although to his credit, he DID write "keep warm" pn the box. LOL.. The amazon tree boa is alive, and in apparent good health aside from a nose rub. WC no doubt, but good weight. NOT the CB tame one I sent him, but at least he tried and I got an animal back.

HerpVenue
12-09-2003, 12:40 PM
Jeremy Clark & Jeremy Stark.

Are you guys sure you are talking about the same ONE person?

One is in Tennesse and the other in Missouri

There is a good 700 miles in between them.

David Boggs
12-09-2003, 06:55 PM
Clark IS in tennesse and Stark IS in Missouri. My post was about Stark contacting me for a 1.1 blood red cornsnake deal. J. Clark sent back two of my three corn snakes today. They were on the porch when I got home. There was a note in the box saying the 3rd snake was to sick to ship. What does that mean? Cornsnakes almost never get sick. Anyway they are in quarantine for a few weeks and getting a preventative substrate of aspen and provent a mite. They are for sure my snakes and I am haooy to get them back. I will continue to persue legal action until he fesses up $150.00 for the shipping charges and the other "sick" snake. DO NOT DO ANY DEALS WITH HISNHERSREPTILES@AOL.COM.

nativeuscobra
12-09-2003, 08:16 PM
I too recieved 1 of my8 snakes back,he claims the others died,Im not believing any of this,hes selling our animals quicker than we can catch him,regardless of what you get back,if its not ALL,then he still owes us,I for one am NOT giving up,its principle now! we need to hang tight and keep the pressure on!

jwoolard
12-13-2003, 07:49 PM
What did you do that convinced Jeremy Clark to return your snakes. He still has $400 worth of my snakes and I would like to get them back.
Any information you can provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

nativeuscobra
12-13-2003, 08:14 PM
there is a yahoo chat group,you can aply to get in to,David Boggs helped me get in,my guess is someone has him over the coals,email me Ill give you the info.
carolinareptileexchange@hotmail.com

David Boggs
12-14-2003, 09:08 AM
We formed a group and hounded him, sent the cops after him, filed IFCC complaints, went to his auction on reptibid and posted ulgy (but true) stuff about him. We never stopped. All the folks who posted here about being ripped off were told of a group Wendy was starting. Only 6 folks joined and I think of those 6 people Wendy, Brie, Noah, and myself have recieved some sort of a return of herps from the hills of east Tennesse. Others may want to join now and legal action is still pending but I don't know if the momentum is still there. Rember... The squeeky wheel gets the grease. Email me @cdavidboggs@sbcglobal.net for info about joining the group.

dragonflyreptiles
12-30-2003, 01:37 AM
I have received my herps back for the main part! We all joined together to get them back. If others want to sit here and bicker and complaim about name spellings, let hem! They do not care about the herpo at hand or they would have joined our effort. There are several postings here to contact our group on yahoo or me and or Eric to join.

SO IF HE JEREMY CLARK OWES YOU, PLEASE GO BACK THREW THE POST AND JOIN THE JCOWESUS GROUND ON YAHOO

David nor Brie got what they were expecting or not the herps back that they sent but we have made a valid effort and gotten back what we can.

I am out 4 leos and 3 Beardies but I am thankful for what we were able to recover

Please email me at codyremmyloo@aol.com

I may be able to give you info that can get yours herps back

Wendy JCollins
WS North Carolina

Aprylla
02-21-2004, 10:07 PM
I hate to bring back up such an old thread, but I just found something interesting. There is a guy named Jeremy In TN who claims to have a wildlife refuge type place that is posting ads on the Mice On Ice adoption board begging for snakes. He has replied to jsut about EVERY person who has posted a reptile on there. Any chance this is Jeremy Clark? Here is a link to one of his "reptiles wanted" ads:

http://reptilemall.com/miceonice/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41

Aprylla Hall

Brian Oakley
02-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Just a 'hunch', his email addy is jtc2404....

Could it be possible that the JTC is his initials, like Jeremy T. Clark? Too close to be cooinsidence!

David Boggs
02-21-2004, 11:45 PM
Well well. What a freaking surprise! NOT! He must have either sold all the herps he stole on Reptibid or they died. This has got to be a "new" scam he has cooked up to aquire inventory to sell. What a pathetic exsistence he has. I guess he has either been in jail or out of the country. Either way HE"S BAAAACK....

Aprylla
02-22-2004, 12:06 AM
The sad thing is that he just "adopted" 2 very sick redtail boas from some poor person on that site that was trying to find a GOOD HOME for them. I feel terrible for that person and the poor snakes he "took in" from them. I also feel bad for the sucker that gets ripped off when he sells them.

I'm glad I felt suspicious enough to post my other message here, hopefully this will be seen by anyone who might try to buy from this loser.

He also says in his pleas for reptiles that the animals will have a permenent home and "will never be sold".

I wish someone would put a stop to this loser. I am definitely going to e-mail the webmaster of that adoption board with a link to this site to let them know about this guy.

FYI, if you look on this Fauan Classifieds site under the Adoptions catagory, you will see that he is ALSO on this site here begging for reptiles. There is an ad originally posted by someone named "Misfitz" that was about a Ball Python needing a home and this "JTC" person was one of the first to respond and ask that this person's sick Ball Python be shipped to him in TN.

Aprylla Hall

Aprylla
02-22-2004, 12:25 AM
FYI, he is on this Fauna site as: "JeremyHerp" and is claiming to own a "reptile educational facility" somewhere in Tennessee.

Aprylla Hall

Clay Davenport
02-22-2004, 12:39 AM
We have alot of members in and around TN. Perhaps he would be willing to invite a group of us over on an educational visit.
I know I always take advantage of the opportunity to learn from a very experienced herper with a nice facility. :bow01: :rofl:

HerpVenue
02-22-2004, 02:16 AM
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33179

click on the link to see him begging for snakes on fauna

The BoidSmith
02-22-2004, 10:23 AM
...our smallest enclosure is a 10ft*20ft walk in enclosure so we are fully set up to provide the best care for reptiles in the country we take in many reptiles by mail and never have had a problem so please trust us and give us the opp. to give this guy a very loving home with lots of TLC.

So is he saying he is going to house and treat an URI in such an enclosure? It is obvious he has no idea on how to handle an animal with a RI. Most professional breeders would sure love to have that size of an enclosure for a group of breeding boas! They know better though, and understand that controlled conditions are kept better in smaller enclosures. Has anyone contacted the person offering the snake? If not I will.
:(

Thanks.

David Boggs
02-22-2004, 10:44 AM
It is quite obvious this guy is a retard. He is a known thief and liar. He most likely lives in the projects or is trailer park trash. He is one of the folks that makes our hobby/business look very bad and is willing to take advantage of novice herpers by getting them to ship him their reptiles and then re sell them on Reptibid. Bob Hammond in Cleveland, Tn. runs an honest herp shop and knows this jerk all to well. He could check out JC and see what he is up to this time. I guess he will never learn from the trouble he gets into just like any immature retard. There is enough posted here about him to warn any potential customer away from him. I suggest we monitor reptibid for his ads and slam him in the Q&A
section of the auction. Remember his also goes by the name hissnhersreptiles. Happy hunting.:uzi: :flamethr: :smash: :AR15firin :firedevil

HerpVenue
02-23-2004, 10:53 PM
423-614-5562 or 423-479-9867

bobsreptiles
03-02-2004, 05:44 PM
For those that are wondering about the reptile center Jermey Clark says he has. There is no reptile educational facility here. I have called both phone numbers listed. One was a standard recording. The other one was an answering machine that was definitely Jermey Clark's voice. I will probably will never see the money for my Jungle Cat, but if we have anything to do with it he will never sell reptiles in this area again.

Bob Hammond

Thomas Jones
03-04-2004, 10:49 PM
He tried to screw me as well. I was trading an ATB for some sexing probes. He wanted me to ship first. Said he had references. I e-mailed him and said this site gave me enough references already. The trade was off unless he shipped first.

Bci Joe
03-05-2004, 11:36 AM
I made a seperate post regarding a Marshal Riens trying to trade me 00 DH Sunglows for a $500 pair of boas... lol

He tried the same thing a month ago offering to trade me sbadult Jungles and DH Sharp Strain Sunglows for $300 of common boas..

He refuses to give information and tries to get you to ship first...

many people believe this person to be Jeremy or whatever his name is..

Joe Rollo

Mark and Aimee
03-05-2004, 11:50 AM
This Jeremy Clark recently emailed me about some snakes I had available for trade. He offered a '03 W Hognose, and an adult male Frilled Dragon. No pictures of course. I told him he absolutely must ship first. I gave him a deadline. He told me he would try. I still haven't heard back from him. Luckily, I put absolutely NO weight on this deal with him, and sold the snakes anyway.

The guy's not only a thief, he's a deadbeat liar as well.

By chance, is anyone out of a frilled dragon or a W Hognose that they sent to this guy??

lol909
03-13-2004, 11:26 PM
were does this guy live??

David Boggs
03-13-2004, 11:41 PM
He lives in Cleveland, Tn.

lol909
03-14-2004, 12:13 AM
i know all of jeremy clarks info i live by him even bought a few snakes from him but they died?? and he says there my fault but i dont think it is my fault right now (in a few days)i might buy a pair of bp's from him for a $100 is that fair

lol909
03-14-2004, 12:19 AM
ive gto 3 of his phone numbers (all of which ive been able to get a hold of him)2 street adresses(ive been to his houses)and i live bout 10 min. away from him

David Boggs
03-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Clayton, if you buy anything from this dirtbag you will be buying stolen property. Look at how long this thread is and how many people he has taken to the cleaners. He was either in jail or ran to Mexico over the last few months. There is a fellow named Bob Hammond who sells reptiles in Cleveland, Tn who is descent and honest businessman. Give him a ring and see what he can do for you and tell you about Jeremy Clark. David Boggs

lol909
03-14-2004, 12:52 AM
do u know his ph#(bob hammond)becuz i was just wanting some snakes i could breed becuze i dotn hav alot of money and ive bought 3 snakes from him already and they all died do u think thats counted as him scamming me??

lol909
03-14-2004, 12:54 AM
srry it sounds like i said bob hammond was scamming me i was just asking for his ph# the rest is about jeremy

bobsreptiles
03-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Clayton,

Email me and I will send you my phone number.

Bob Hammond

bobsreptiles@hotmail.com

steveingram
03-21-2004, 04:48 PM
I got screwed by this jerk.....it cost me almost 4000$ in boas.
I will do anyhting to get may animals back and/or him put behind
bars. What can I do? I am going to call the local PD on monday..

bobsreptiles
03-21-2004, 06:30 PM
To every one that has been ripped off by Jeremy Clark. Please mail me a written complain with what you have lost and the value. Please include full names addresses and phone numbers. Don't forget to sign it. He is still out there ripping off people all around this area. I need written complaints to take to the police station. My address is

Bob Hammond
PO Box 5418
Cleveland, TN 37320

423-478-2020

The last guy on this forum lost about $4000. Let's not let this happen to anyone else. Help me to stop this punk.

Bob Hammond

David Boggs
03-21-2004, 09:31 PM
It is so sad that dirt bag has struck again. I think mostly people new to online transactions with herps are the main victims. I ask each person affected by Jeremy Clark to please send the letter to Bob Hammond so he can take a whole pile of complaints to the police. A dollar value can be assigned to the thefts and he can be arrested for grand theft and internet fraud to start with. Let's do what we can to keep this from happening again. This thread was started 17 Nov 2003. Isn't this long enough for us to allow him to continue?

elago
03-23-2004, 12:08 PM
Is that someone needs to show up at his door and talk to his folks, he's a little young punk kid, and lives about 4 hours from me, and a quantity of 20 bucks would have me drive to his door, not to mention 4K in boas, show up at his door, explain to his folks the situation (sad part is they already know), and TAKE your animals back with a police escort PERSONALLY, and throw his sorry a$$ in jail where he belongs, I can't believe this kids still out there scamming, I thought his last fiascos where he was busted out and had to return some animals would teach him his lesson, but apparently not. My advice is to contact the PD there, and arrange an escort to go confront Clark personally, and GET YOUR ANIMALS BACK ASAP! -Eric Lago *MS Reptilian Hobbyists*

crystalthomas
03-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Jeremy Clark ripped me off too!! Here is the info he gave me to send my snakes to:

Jeremy Clark
972 6th St. N.E. #2
Cleveland, TN 37311
423-479-9867
e-mail: jtc2404@yahoo.com

I just e-mailed him the other day and he responded to me. I sent him a group of snakes valued at $500 for a mandarin ratsnake he had. When I received it, it was dead. He asked me to send the body back to him and he gave me his UPS account number. He agreed to send me some hondurans once they hatch this spring. He has answered me whenever I e-mail him. I don't know if I'll ever get them but I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling after reading all of these posts. :(

lol909
03-27-2004, 10:39 PM
jeremy is not a kid hes a very sad exuse of a soon to be father and i cant believe hes disgracing the herp community me and bob hammond live by him and will do everything it takes to put this man away

dragonflyreptiles
03-29-2004, 10:13 AM
If you were taken by Jeremy Clark please send an email to this address, this is a yahoo group that was started to join efforts to take action with him. We did receive some herps back from Jeremy after we hounded him together.

You will need to state in your email who you are and what was taken from you and how, thanks!

jclarkowesus-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

giraffe_gal
03-31-2004, 03:51 PM
First of all I was not ripped off monitarily (SP?). I had a dealing with Jeremy in person. He is not that old, dirty, and looks like a punk high school drop out. However, I have asked my phone company to send me a list of all numbers called in January. I spoke to his mother, and I know she lives in that area. I will post the address and phone number as soon as it arrives.

lol909
03-31-2004, 04:42 PM
i already have all of that i live by him too

David Boggs
03-31-2004, 06:15 PM
If you live close to this dirtbag have him arrested and PUT HIS SORRY BEHIND IN THE SLAMMER!!!

jwoolard
04-01-2004, 08:59 AM
If there is any one that can get me in contact with Jeremy Clark I could really use your assistance. I've posted a few times on this thread after Jeremy stole $400 worth of snakes from me back in November, but I still haven't heard anything.
Thank you in advance for your help.
John Woolard
Buck Creek Ectotherms

HerpVenue
04-04-2004, 04:07 AM
This is what I found on an adoptions forum.
jeremy used to post there. ..............but not anymore.
Now he just e-mails and hounds people who post their animals on there.

BrianS

Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:10 pm Post subject: Jeremy the rip off artist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to let you guys know...the second I put my reptiles on here for adoption..Jeremy started nagging me to death to send my pets to him. Luckily I read all of your bad marks. He pushed and pushed until I said "ok". So I decided to send him RUBBER SNAKES I found at a local bar. I hope you ENJOY "raising" my RUBBER snakes Jeremy in Cleveland, TN.

enjoy I know I did

David Boggs
04-04-2004, 03:23 PM
I type this as I wipe tears of laughter from my eyes. What a great idea! That is an instant classic. Way to go dude. :rofl:

snakebstr
04-06-2004, 12:17 PM
WELL, What is the latest news on Jeremy Clark? I heard some animals were collected back at jeremys house. Is this true? see ya later. DAVID

bobsreptiles
04-06-2004, 03:40 PM
This is the latest on Jeremy. Last Wed. 3/31 Steve Ingram from Ill. came down to visit me. He had made a deal with Jeremy for about $4000 worth of reptiles. I saw the albino boa involved sold at the Dixie swap meet last month. Me, Steve, and a friend of mine were going to use the police to help us get the reptiles back, but they sounded so discouraging we decided to go to Jeremy's apartment Wed night. It took a while to convince him to open the door. When he did, we had a long talk. We talked him into giving back what was left of Steve's snakes. He also got Jeremy to sign a written statement saying he would make payments until it was paid off. I had a long talk with Jeremy about staying out of the reptile business. Also he should make arrangements to start paying back all the people he owes money to. He has promised to return your calls. So, if he owes you anything, you may be able to work it out. He has a long way to go to catch up with everyone he owes. I hope he follows through. Please take action and call him. It doesn't seem the police here are going to help anybody.

Thanks,
Bob Hammond

snakebstr
04-06-2004, 03:58 PM
I am glad that Steve at least got most of his snakes back before they were sold and will be getting the money for the albino boa. Hope everyone contacts Jeremy and gets what he owes them. See ya'll later DAVID

Kestrel
04-06-2004, 07:01 PM
AHHH HAHAHAHAHA man.. that is fricken hilarious.. Good job Brian!

giraffe_gal
04-06-2004, 11:34 PM
I am really glad that someone is getting back there animals, but I just saw Jeremy back to his usual lie about a facility asking (begging) Broken Arrow Rescue for animals. He is still a threat, as it seams he may not have learned any lesson other than to do his best to continue to avoid those who don't show up at his door.

giraffe_gal
04-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Jeremy has decided to change his user names and e-mail address. He now clames to be from Nashville, and also threatens charges while pretending to be a "different" Jeremy Clark. The phone number still matches the one I called the first time I ever spoke to the "other" Jeremy Clark. He is not giving up, and his deceptions are getting thick. I don't know what else to do other than when I see him asking for snakes from someone, to warn them, and send them to this site. Isn't there anything else that can be done? He is all over web sites trying to get snakes, it is impossible to head him off. I had heard of this site before, but had never used it or visited it. I have been breeding reptiles for almost four years, I have just been lucky not to be "too" caught up in bad deals. Is there ever going to be real justice? For everyone?

steveingram
04-10-2004, 05:47 PM
Thanks to Bob Hammond and Dan Scroggins I got almost all of my animals back. Would it not have been for their help, I would have probably given up on reptiles all togethere. They took me to Jeremys house I got my stuff back. Jeremy is infact a little bitty dude who gets VERY scared very easily.

Thanks Guys!!!!

Steve Ingram

RTBoas
04-10-2004, 07:52 PM
I really hate when other people rip others off :(

Kestrel
04-13-2004, 12:02 AM
So is this crackhead in jail yet??? Anything new to share?

Kestrel
04-13-2004, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by steveingram
Thanks to Bob Hammond and Dan Scroggins I got almost all of my animals back. Would it not have been for their help, I would have probably given up on reptiles all togethere. They took me to Jeremys house I got my stuff back. Jeremy is infact a little bitty dude who gets VERY scared very easily.

Thanks Guys!!!!

Steve Ingram

Glad you got your animals back dude.. Very cool. My animals are long gone. :\ *sighs*

David Boggs
04-19-2004, 05:16 PM
Well gang, KS just deleted 3 of my ads with JC warnings in them. I just renewed my account for 6 months and don't want to jeopardize it. I will not be posting anymore JC warning in my ads. Sorry, David

JohnHarper
04-20-2004, 12:26 AM
just wandering if hes been arressted yet?

john campbell

snakebstr
04-20-2004, 10:44 AM
I am pretty sure Jeremy clarke probably will not get arrested, Its like this most of the local police don't get involved in domestic disputes like these. Now if jeremy broke in someones house maybe, But most of you people willingly shipped your animals to jeremy, Yes he scammed you all but that still in not going to get the police's attention. They are just going to tell you to file a complaint with someone else. I had some equitment stole from me and never had anything done about it. They just called me to see if i had any new leads. See ya later

pch101
04-04-2005, 12:40 PM
Jeremy Stark also uses the aliases Mitch Miles and Michael Mitchels. Here is a link to my two dealings with this dirtbag.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58768&highlight=Jeremy+Stark