PDA

View Full Version : Dan Mulleary(afflicted) good guy!

rhacoholic83
11-21-2003, 08:23 PM
I just bought a pair of GTPs from Dan a few weeks ago, wanted to mention he was a great help and very willing to help. By the way Dan, that big Biak, she is still one nasty tempered girl, but what can I say I still like her!

I would definitely recommend Dan. Great service, prompt replies to my questions. A+++

Simon Lin
Rhacoholic83

Giantkeeper Reptiles
11-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Dan is a super guy with great animals! I will always be open to do business with him again.

Chris McAra

Winter
11-23-2003, 10:25 PM
I am nothing if not happy with Dan Mulleary of DM Exotics. I recently purchased a pair of Honduran BCI from him and they are both beautiful and outwardly healthy, to say the least. He went above and beyond what I consider normal customer service and even sent me his own pick male. His packaging was excellent, too, and my only concern was that they arrived later than expected, though they seemed quite cozy with all the care he put into their preparation for shipping.

In short, I would be happy to do business with Dan Mulleary again. A++!

Regards,

Lauren Rost

sixgunsun1177
07-14-2006, 06:26 PM
Definite Good Guy
I bought a group of Salmons from Dan Mulleary a few weeks back and they are doing great. All are feeding and active.

Very professional and I highly recommend him.

Rainbowboaman
07-20-2006, 06:10 PM
I purchased a total of 6 boas from Dan. All fed great & he was fast to respond to emails. I look forward to more dealings with him.

jhsulliv
08-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Definitely a good guy. I just purchased a definite super salmon from him and have been nothing but impressed with his professionalism, service, and the quality of the animal I purchased. I hope that my finances and space allow me to do business with Dan in the future!

Joley Sullivan