PDA

View Full Version : How is "Regal Reptiles" in Rhode Island?

bigcagereptiles
11-24-2003, 12:04 PM
Hi,
Has anyone done and business with "Regal Reptiles" in Rhode Island?
Their Web Site is:
http://www.regalreptile.com/
We are trying to feel out if we want to purchase from them.
Thanks Steve

Steph Scranton
11-24-2003, 01:06 PM
I have bought stuff from them at shows before. I was very happy with all my purchases.

Ecarinata
11-24-2003, 02:28 PM
I have done business with Shawn, Beth, and the staff at Regal reptiles for years. They are good, knowledgable people and their animals and facility are top notch.

Mike McCoy

ARKON
11-24-2003, 05:34 PM
I buy from regal all the time, I never did an internet transaction with them but would not hesitate too. Their tables are always crowded with people at shows. Shawn and his employee's always take the time to talk with you and answer any questions you have. Their prices are great and their animals are even better, you can't go wrong with Regal Reptiles.

beastie
11-25-2003, 09:39 AM
i've also purchased from them at shows, they have outstanding stock and were really friendly too.

good guys in my book.

bryan cantwell

sturgisfxb
11-25-2003, 08:12 PM
I was just there 2 weeks ago. I purchased 2 green tree pythons from Shawn. His store is about 3 miles from me and I go there often. The new store is beautiful and huge. I saw the whole store and spent about 2 hours looking at all the cages and all were clean and lots of employees feeding and cleaning cages. I would not worry one bit about purchaseing from Regal Reptile. I have been a customer of theirs since their first store.

CFoley
11-25-2003, 09:30 PM
I too have purchased GTPs from Shawn. I am very happy with the quality of the animals. I, however, made the deal in person, but I wouldnt doubt their ability to ship. All of their staff seems completely knowledgable.

herpspaz
11-25-2003, 11:26 PM
I've bought crocodile skinks from them, and they were AWESOME, very good eaters, and very healthy.

Their packing is very good as well, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with them.