PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry on Terry Parks...

uf_g8or
11-26-2003, 07:40 AM
Anyone ever dealt with Terry Parks (kernreptile.com) or his partner Del Alspaws ? I have talked to Terry on several occasions and he seems very honest and friendly. I checked with one of his references and got a very positive response. He has some snakes that I'm purchasing. He has been extrememly quick to respond to emails and is very polite and seems like wonderful person to do business with.

Just wondering if anyone has dealt with him before? All information and replies with be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Michael Rehker

DISCERN
11-26-2003, 09:27 AM
I have spoken with Terry numerous times and have good friends that have purchased animals from him and everything was great! You have nothing to worry about with Terry.

Take care!
Billy Fraser

KelliH
11-26-2003, 04:06 PM
Terry Parks is a great guy and you will have no problems with him or his animals. He currently has my entire collection of locality Baird's rat snakes on breeding loan, and he was the first person that came to mind when I was contemplating loaning them out. I feel he is completely trustworthy and a true herper all the way.

RichH
11-27-2003, 07:20 AM
You should have no reservations when it comes to dealing with Terry Parks of KRRC. I have purchased as well as traded herps with Terry and have never been dissapointed with the experience. As well as working with some great herps he is also one that delves into the history of his collection with much attention given to specific locales.

Rich Hebron

Chris Kennard
11-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Great guy! Don't hesitate. :)

KJUN
12-01-2003, 08:09 PM
I wouldn't hesitat getting snakes from Terry again. Go for it.
KJ

uf_g8or
12-03-2003, 07:16 PM
Well, I bought a pair of leucistic Texas ratsnakes from Terry Parks and absolutely love them!! Terry is one of the most professional and honest people I've ever talked to or done business with! He represented his animals extremely well and I was more than satisfied with my purchase. They came well packaged and extremely healthy. He even sent his original receipt with the original breeder of the leucistics. He was extremely fast to answer any and all questions I had and his number one concern was the live arrival and health of the snakes!!

I will definitely be buying from Terry Parks again!! He is highly recommended!!

Thanks Terry!!!

Michael Rehker

KelliH
03-20-2005, 09:40 AM
I was completely wrong about Terry being a good guy. PLEASE read this thread http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66341&highlight=terry+parks
before making any deals with him.