PDA

View Full Version : Senegal Sculptures ball pythons

The BoidSmith
11-26-2003, 06:44 PM
Has anyone dealt with this company? They have five albino ball pythons for sale in their web page (3 males, two females at $2,600 each) and I have been e-mailing them to no avail.

Does anyone know who is the owner? They have an "about us" page but there is no info except that they are from KS. If you want to check their site do the usual www and then bpsculptures and com. ;)

Ritchie, you are good at this. Check at the pictures and tell me what do you think. Help me pick-up between one of the two females (or males).

Thanks.

Neil Gubitz
11-26-2003, 07:39 PM
Daniel.... So what you're telling us is that they haven't answered their emails, and there is no phone number to call, but you still want to give them $2600 in the HOPES that you'll get your snake??....

How many of these threads have we seen over the years??

Don't get me wrong, they might be the best of the best, but to not answer emails for a possible $2600 sale??

Why don't you call Tom Carlton of Cypress Creek Reptiles??.... He's got some of the nicest Albino Balls around and (I think) they're a lot less expensive than $2600??

Good luck either way....

Neil

The BoidSmith
11-26-2003, 07:50 PM
Please go to this link:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29493&perpage=5&pagenumber=1

And try to help me decide between one of the males, or one of the females posted on that web site. Let me know whcih one would you like. ;)

Thanks.

The BoidSmith
11-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Anyways, General Business Discussions, topic title: "Before jumping the gun/ball pythons"

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29493&perpage=5&pagenumber=1

Thanks.

Neil Gubitz
11-26-2003, 08:31 PM
sorry, dude.... I DID read that one.... I didn't realize you were talking about THAT one, though.... does it make a difference WHICH one you choose??.... they're all a clone of each other??.... lol

Neil

The BoidSmith
11-26-2003, 08:34 PM
Well...If they are the first cloned ball pythons $2,600 it's a bargain ;)

Regards.

Neil Gubitz
11-26-2003, 08:48 PM
I think they're all named, "Dolly".... lol

David Reid
11-27-2003, 01:14 PM
?

brucestephenson
11-27-2003, 02:33 PM
I agree with Neil. When I finally get around to purchasing albino or pied ball pythons, I will go to Tom Carlton at Cypress Creek. Same with diamond pythons.

The BoidSmith
11-27-2003, 05:19 PM
Yes David,

They are the ones accepting offers on the mojave. I sent two e-mail inquiring about the albinos but no reply at all.

Regards.

The BoidSmith
11-30-2003, 05:14 AM
I finally decided to send an e-mail to inquire about the mojave, and if both albino females (# 01 and 02) were from the same clutch. Their reply is below.

I apologize for not getting your other emails. I will send photos of the mojave when I return home this evening. The albinos are siblings.

Cheers and more later

Frederick

It is clear that both pictures in their webpage belong to the same animal. But they are posted with different id# and weights.

Regards.