PDA

View Full Version : William Horn, Briar Patch Herps Inquiry

jamest
12-01-2003, 04:57 PM
Just wondering if anyone has dealt with him. Thinking of doing a trade with him. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Ken Foose
12-02-2003, 02:38 AM
Travis, the guy is a winner. You can't go wrong. Trade away!

Dembinski Reptiles
12-02-2003, 02:46 AM
Ive meet Bill and have sold to him as well. He kept his word on every deal we have done. I would have no problem recommending him. As Ken stated: "Trade away".

HerpVenue
12-02-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah what they said.....Trade away.

I parted with my MOST PRIZED possesion for a couple of his boas.

Obviously I trusted him enough to accomplish such a feat.

I am happy with the trade.
While true I kick myself everyday for trading him my most prized possesion.
It is only because that I could no longer afford such a weapon and would never ever see such a beautiful piece of firearm ever again.

I am not sorry for trading with him.
I would trade with him again.

okay I am rambling on.

Trade away....then come back to tell us we were right and how glad you are that you listened.

Tom Burns
12-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Yup, Bill is good folk! He has nice animals and he handles his business with professionalism.

Tom Burns
Upper End Exotics (http://www.treeboas.com)

screamdreams
12-02-2003, 10:38 PM
William Horn = Great guy

Bci Joe
12-04-2003, 03:21 PM
we've also done business in the past. One animal was great, the other was not. Unfortunately, through one way or another - we were unable to contact each other at the time.
William did contact me on a future deal and straightened that issue out immediately. He offered me one baby that he would produce to compensate for my previous issue.

I don't know anyone that would do that about a year later!

Thumbs up!

Thanks and take care, BciJoe

NEWReptiles
12-04-2003, 03:47 PM
I hope all goes well.

I was offered this animal a few months ago from Briarpatch herps. It was offered to me as a Pos Spider Ball. After the email he sent me I highly doubt he will ever see my money.

screamdreams
12-04-2003, 04:35 PM
Could you let us know his asking price???

NEWReptiles
12-04-2003, 05:52 PM
He was trying to trade me for Pastels

BriarpatchHerps
12-08-2003, 01:46 AM
Al,

I offer an animal to you as a possible gene, based on the information I recieved, comparing it to VERY similar "true" spiders from several sources as well as names of ball breeders that directly told me it looked very promising..........after being honest and supplying all this information you choose to slander my reputation, attack and threaten me instead of simply talking about it or just saying "no thanks"?

Buddy.......I don't know where you learned public relations, but I sure as hell don't need you, your money or animals that bad.

Best of luck with your endeavors, I think you'll need it.

Case closed.

NEWReptiles
12-08-2003, 02:35 AM
after being honest and supplying all this information you choose to slander my reputation, attack and threaten me instead of simply talking about it or just saying "no thanks"?

Where did I attack or threaten you?