PDA

View Full Version : Jarihayes AKA Daniel inquiry

CFoley
12-01-2003, 09:48 PM
I dont have much other info on him unfortunately. All of his name I know if Daniel.

Email is Jarihayes@aol.com

He said he just opened a herp shop called Big D Reptiles

Im not believing much about this guy.

He has a 4yr old CB Lereh Chondro for $400 shipped. Thats about what babies go for...but hey, maybe he needs it out badly, but why would that be if he owns a shop? Is there reason for a new shop owner to get that anxious to rid one incredible animal?

He also has no pics...there is no reason for anyone to not have pics with all the ways to get to them..

1) Digital Camera
2) Someone elses Camera
3) Scanner
4) Someone elses Scanner
5) 35mm Camera taken to the store and have the pics put on a disc.
6) Ask someone else to do that too....

Theres simply no excuse for that, but thats what some people do, Id accept that if I get a good response here....

I gave him the option of shipping first. I offered any kind of information that I could. He declined, I can't be mad at that; Although I have had to ship first plenty of times, I will not get angry off of such a touchy area.

He stated that he had a "money back guarentee"....so yeah...I guess that fixes everything....

When I told him I couldnt work with that, he all the sudden said hed go look for a picture that he might have...

Anyway..I dont want to look too hard on the guy, but Im just pointing out some fishy points. Some of these points wouldnt look bad at all if they were by themselves, but things seem to be accumulating....

Thanks
Chris

snakegirl
12-01-2003, 10:05 PM
well post what you know about him (phone number, location, etc.) and maybe we can help

CFoley
12-01-2003, 10:10 PM
Daniel Little

New Boston, Texas

903-628-6122

Rainbowboaman
12-01-2003, 10:32 PM
Chris,
You might want to read some of these threads about him before doing any business with him.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=73586&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

HerpVenue
12-02-2003, 12:15 PM
This is the address he gave me as an address to ship to
Daniel Little
#1 Ellington st
New Boston, Tx 75570

Which was weird since he lives at this address
Daniel Little
510 park drive
new boston tx 75570
903-628-6122

He thinks his name is Jari Hayes and has tried to trick someone into doing trades under that name
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=43712#post43712

I will never do business with him.....UNLESS
if a trade....he ships first and I keep his animal under observation for a week or two before shipping my end.

If he is buying...... I wait 10-14 days for his funds to clear.

If I am buying...............Well this wont happen unless he sends me the animal first and I examine it meticulously.

HerpVenue
12-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Posted in February 2003
Hey i'm not trying to rip anyone off.
I am just trying to sell or trade my snakes on here. this shannon i told her i would not ship first. Ok i didnt have to sell my snakes to anyone. I will stop using fauna if this is ok with yall. I am not trying to cheat anyone i'm not going to cheat anyone and i will ship first from now on to prove it. I'm sorry if everyone is mad because i will not ship first and i will as long as you have refrences from now on. I would appreciate it if someone would take off my phone number and address. Thanks That is against the law posting my address and number i have had calls at all times of the night thanks

In regards to JariHayes@aol.com
This is what he says back in February 2003
that is my wifes email please don't send there anymore thanks

Dan's other screenname (Stang) was registered in May 2003
And he registered it with the e-mail of jariHayes@aol.com
And he has ads up under that screen name. HIM NOT HIS WIFE

Mark and Aimee
12-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Daniel Little is not even married. His GIRLFRIEND told me this. This little con artist has been at it for quite some time.

He even said he was going to go away - not advertise here anymore. Guess that never happened.

Call me suspicious... But I still won't go near him. As soon as he ships a healthy animals FIRST in a trade, I MIGHT change my mind.

Wait - nope. Even that wouldn't do it.

CFoley
12-02-2003, 04:56 PM
I have obviously made my decision...

he did have one good post...well sort of....

Subject: Re: Reptiles
Date: 12/2/03 4:53:52 PM Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: HoodedSerpent513@aol.com

Well, I traded an rc truck for her. and he sent her. I wasn't thrilled about the way she was sent. She was in a pillow case in a normal box full of crumpled up news paper. She was cold and had mites. He did send some rid a mite with her. Otherwise, she was in good health. She is exactly what he said she was. I'm happy with the deal. I would buy from him again. I met him through online classifieds for reptiles. I am a member of the oregon herpetological society. If you have any more questions, feel free to call me between 11am and 3pm pacific time. (541)746-3394.

Bill billsreptilehouse@msn.com

I dont know what to call that...I would not be happy, but he was.

This doesnt give me anymore trust in this person, but I figured id post it anyway.

Thanks
Chris