PDA

View Full Version : Froggy - Has anybody heard from him lately ??

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 01:14 AM
I have been trying to contact" Froggy out of Rockwall, TX" for about a week now. If anybody has heard from him. Please let me know.

Thanks, Douglas

Donoghue
12-02-2003, 05:02 AM
Same here. He was to ship me 5 pink-tongue skinks last Tuesday but they never arrived and I cannot reach him. Emails go unanswered and his phone voice mail has been full. Anyone have other contact information for him? I first worried about the skinks, then my money, but now I'm worrying about him too :-)Thanks.
Susan Donoghue, VMD
www.HerpNutrition.com

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 07:13 AM
i put a large deposite on 4 emeralds, 4 weeks ago, no reply, d

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 07:23 AM
i still owe him 750.00 on my deal, i wonder if i could set him up as all of these scammers cant resist more money? i will try to figure something out like send him a request for reciept via certified mail, then we can mail fraud him, this pal pal thing is getting out of hand, two rip offs for me on six 325 each snakes, thats a bunch of loot for ks and paypal to not give a <font color=red>[bleep]</font> about, have any of you reported this stuff to the ifcc, the fbi,bbb,postal service,pay pal?
damien friesz

brucestephenson
12-02-2003, 08:25 AM
Has anyone checked the local morgue?

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 08:31 AM
no, but after this maybe it will be the only place he could be/should be,

damien friesz

Monte
12-02-2003, 08:46 AM
. . . by sending your money to a person who goes by "Froggy."

He had such little information on his ads that it scared me. Plus, he used the word "dude" a lot - that makes the radar twitch.

I hope everything gets resolved for you people - but if it smells bad . . . .

brucestephenson
12-02-2003, 08:52 AM
The best way to find Froggy would be to contact this guy Nostradamus. However, he is also dead. Fortunately, I hear he had an idiot brother, Nostradumbass, who now works at the FBI.

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 08:54 AM
i swear if you heard it over the phone it was like he had a national geographic jungle sounds cd on in the background, he had to leave the "facility" during our conversation because the aviary was so loud, i got suspicious when the images of my snakes never showed up as they were supposed to? i dont know maybe he is dead? one less froggy, tee hee
damien friesz

Donoghue
12-02-2003, 08:56 AM
"Froggy" is Robert Bladen. In my dealing with him, he has been forthright and never made any attempts to hide his identity or location. Until last week, he has been accessible by phone and email, has patiently worked with me for a mutually agreeable transaction. All prior inquiries about him on this forum have been positive. I think it is more likely that he is ill or involved in a family emergency and will be surprised if the situation is otherwise.
Susan Donoghue, VMD

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 09:00 AM
thanks for the info"his name" i hope thats the case, i dont know him, he sounded real, i cant get my hopes up as the first week of my transaction i did not recieve my info, nor did i ever here from him again, this was weeks ago not a week ago, d

Pennebaker
12-02-2003, 11:47 AM
Isnt Robert Bladen also US Global Exotics? The big company that lots of pet stores have been ordering from this past year. If so, that might be a way to reach him.
Dana

Neil Gubitz
12-02-2003, 11:54 AM
No Dana.... Robert "Froggy" Bladen USED to work for Global.... he doesn't anymore.... I don't know where he went, and I haven't spoke to him since he left Global.... but Jasen (Global owner) MIGHT know how to get in touch with him.... MIGHT....
Global's phone number is 1-817-652-3000

Neil

Mickey_TLK
12-02-2003, 11:59 AM
I noticed in the thread someone mentioned pay pal rip offs. Could you fill me in a little more on what you meant by that. Always want to know the pros and cons of pay pal.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles
402-934-9906

Mickey_TLK
12-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Nevermind on the last responce, found your other thread.

Mickey Hinkle
The Lizard King Reptiles

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 12:34 PM
That's funny I sent him money for 5 PTS as well and have been unable to contact him since prior to Thanksgiving ***

Douglas Sellers

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Hey maybe you can send the monies to us instead and send him an email saying he can get the monies from us !!! I can send you copies of my paypal transactions once we communicate. email me at reptilian@lvcm.com

Douglas Sellers

I hate con artists *** jason bland is the name the money went to he calls himself Froggy aka Robert maybe the site he advertises on will actually do something LOL "KS"

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Not yet, I did report it to PayPal though. I was scammed on a laptop out of $600.00 and the online fraud unit did absolutely nothing !!! for me

Douglas Sellers

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 01:51 PM
Froggy aka Robert did say his wife works for a large importer where he gets all his animals from including the overpriced critters related to the racoon I forgot the name of them now.

Douglas Sellers

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 02:04 PM
I hope that is the case. He seemed like a really nice trustworthy person. But so did the guy whom scammed me on the PC deal>>

Douglas Sellers

Rob @ RK Reptiles
12-02-2003, 02:10 PM
Jason Bland is the owner of Global Exotics. Robert Bladden is the one advertising online as Froggy and use to advertise as Global Exotics. I have a different number than what is listed on his ads from the past when he purchased animals from me and from earlier this year. Those of you who need to get hold of him please e-mail me privately and I will let you have the number but I won't post it on here publicly.

M n R-Reptile
12-02-2003, 02:51 PM
I have heard lots of stories from reputable people about mr"Froggy".
First off I never have dealt with him. All I know is he has been advertising turtles I was advertising and never even owned them. I found out someone else owned them and "froggy": who is Robert Bladen, said he was buying them but seems to be he was trying to sell them off before he had to actually buy them, he never bought them by the way,
Second Mario at Zoological Imports about two years ago dealt heavily with Robert Bladen to the point where out of common cuortesy and usual business happenings Robert was given an Open Account.
Well he supposedly paid his open account slowly but surely and then dissapeared with 2,100 of Zoological Imports Money. Still hasn not paid off his debt even though Mario keeps finding him all the time.
He used to work for U.S. Global Exotics which was formerly known as another company name that I cant recall right now, I think it was Texas animal export or import?
Anyways Robert Bladen is KNOWN by many in the industry for selling stuff he doesnt even own or has in his possesion. He is also known in my opinion as a theif for not paying his dues to other dealers of money he owed them.
Also the owner of U.S. Global Exotics paid I think 300 or 400 in the name of Robert.

Well thats is what I heard as Mario is a good freind of mine and the turtle dealer who owned the turtles Robert was "brokering" is a good acquaintance as well.

Mike

Rob @ RK Reptiles
12-02-2003, 03:18 PM
Well I just found out that the old number I had for Robert has been disconnected.

dvf1973
12-02-2003, 03:33 PM
Hi there,
please call me at 1-903-268-1609 regarding the emeralds.
thanks again,
froggy

is the the number you guys have? i sent him a email asking for info to complete a transaction,we will see if he bites, d

pcsmicro
12-02-2003, 03:44 PM
Here is some contact info for Froggy aka Robert Bladen:

Robert Bladen
5700 Industrial Drive
apt. # 12204
Greenville, TX 75401

bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com

903-413-0870 cell

Douglas Sellers

Jeff Frey
12-02-2003, 08:44 PM
I just got off the phone with Will from Little Critters in Quinlan. Froggy was working for him for awhile. Will told me that while he was in the hospital after his heart attack , Froggy stole a Very large amount of animal for him ( the ones he's selling on kingsnake ) . Will ask me to let everyone know that he nor Little Critters has anything to do with the deals froggy has made on Kingsnake. He is in the process of legal action at this time. It's a shame to think someone you think is a freind would do something like this when your in the hospital. Jeff frey

brucestephenson
12-02-2003, 08:50 PM
Pluck your magic twanger Froggy!

gensherman
12-03-2003, 12:19 AM
HI MY NAME IS WILL AND I OWN LIL CRITTERS IN QUINLAN TX,
NEED TO CLEAR THE AIR FOR EVERYONE FROGGY'S NOT DEAD
NOR HAS HE BEEN ABDUCTED BY ALIENS OR NOR DID ANY OF MY
RETICS EAT HIS WORTHLESS BEHIND. I AM BUILDING A CASE ON BEHALF OF ME AND OTHERS THAT HE HAS SCAMMED. WHEN HE WAS TALKING ON THE PHONE WITH ONE OF THE GOOD GROUP HERE. AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A JUNGLE IT WAS NOT A RECORDING
IT WAS REAL AND NOW WE KNOW HE WAS MOVING MY MERCHANDISE OUT FROM UNDER OUR NOSES. I PRIDE MYSELF ON CARRYING A WIDE VARIETY HOWEVER WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AFTER A HEART ATTACK FROM COMPLICATIONS OF A RARE DISORDER WHICH PUT ME IN A WHEELCHAIR PARALIZED
TWEENTY YEARS AGO. THE REASON IM TELLING ALL OF YOU THIS
IS BECAUSE AFTER TAKING HIM AND HIS WIFE IN AND GIVING HIM A PLACE TO LIVE A ND FOOD AND MONEY HE FOUND IT NECCESARY TO STEAL AND LEAVE OWING ME OVER SEVEN THOUSAND DOLLARS AND LOTS OF MISSING ANIMALS , AND ALSO TO THE VET THAT DEFENDED FROGGY THE ONLY TIME HE BOUGHT
ANY ANIMALS FROM HER WAS WITH MY MONEY AND THEN HE WOULD NOT DISCLOSE HER INFO AFTER THE PURCASE HOWEVER
THANKS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL ASIAN LEAPING FROGS. THE THING IS I HAVE ALL OF HIS INFO TO SHARE WITH YOU AND WILL. I ONLY HOPE WE CAN DEAL WITH HIM AND I CAN SAVE MY BUSSINESS
AND RECOVER FROM THIS AND FEED MY CHILDREN THANK YOU MY NAME IS WILL SHERMAN AND YOU CAN REACH ME AT 903-356-0765 THANK YOU ADMIN FOR THIS MUCH REPLY.......

AQUATI
12-03-2003, 01:08 AM
THIS IS THE LATESET AD HE RAN ON ks IT WAS H=JUST IN THE RECENTLY POSTED ADS -- AQUATI !!

PTS
Rockwall TX
Posted by FROGGY on December 02, 2003 at 23:23:54
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2003-09-15

PTS for sale I sent $320 via paypal need somebody to
pick up for me. Let me know how much
Robert Bladen you would charge for this favor
5700 Industrial Drive
# 12204
Greenville, TX 75401
903-413-0870

AQUATI
12-03-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by AQUATI
THIS IS THE LATESET AD HE RAN ON KS IT WAS JUST IN THE RECENTLY POSTED ADS -- AQUATI !!

PTS
Rockwall TX
Posted by FROGGY on December 02, 2003 at 23:23:54
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2003-09-15

PTS for sale I sent $320 via paypal need somebody to
pick up for me. Let me know how much
Robert Bladen you would charge for this favor
5700 Industrial Drive
# 12204
Greenville, TX 75401
903-413-0870

THIS IS UNDER THE LIZARD HEADING - AQUATI !!

brucestephenson
12-03-2003, 11:05 AM
Here is the URL for the U.S. Government's Internet Fraud Complaint Center, for anyone who has been ripped off:

on-line Web portal located at www.ifccfbi.gov

pcsmicro
12-03-2003, 11:53 AM
Just spoke to Will a half hour ago or so. He made a standing offer and gave me permission to post it. Anybody whom sent Froggy monies for animals they did not receive. contact Will and he will try to get you the same animals at cost plus shipping to help you out. Froggy ripped
him off while he was in the hospital recovering from a heart attack -- sounds like something a " crack whore "would do
lower than a snake's belly huh pretty sad if you ask me !!!

Regards, Douglas Sellers

Las Vegas, NV

Reptilian@lvcm.com

Oh and the Froggy posts on Kingsnake! That was me trying to get somebody to have him contact me. LOL

pcsmicro
12-03-2003, 12:29 PM
I just noticed all Froggy's prior posts on kingsnake have been removed I copied, pasted and emailed them to him, and myself for my records. While I was checking him out online to verify I had his correct info. No home ph# unfortunately.

Any current posts on KS under Lizards or Monitors were posted by Mwaaa.

Sometimes you can find serpents under rocks, So just moving a few rocks.

Douglas Sellers

Las Vegas, NV

702-860-3684 bus./cell

Reptilian@LVCM.com

JDSReptilesINC
12-03-2003, 07:08 PM
What a scum bag. Anyone can tell they way he talked with the phrases(hey gang, or dude, or lololololol) something was up. But the fact that he ripped his own mate off behind his back when he was sick was way below scum.

Joe Switalski

pcsmicro
12-04-2003, 08:26 PM
Attn: All of you including myself whom may have had a difficult time contacting Will of Lil Critters.

He just called me and asked me to post this updated info for him:

You may not contact Lil Critters at the following phone #'s

903-356-4555 9am to 9pm CST

after 9pm CST try

903-268-2145 cell.

Thanks for your time

Douglas Sellers
Las Vegas, NV
Reptilian@lvcm.com

pcsmicro
12-04-2003, 11:22 PM
Jump Froggy - Robert Bladen CHECK OUT THE EMAIL THAT WAS FORWARDED TO ME !!

Date: Thu Dec 4, 2003 8:17:08 PM US/Pacific
To: reptilian@lvcm.com
Subject: Fwd: Jump Froggy

--- Thor Thrasher <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 20:09:33 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Jump Froggy
To: bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com

Robert and Laurie Bladen, Please do NOT ignore me.

I know all about you for the past 20 years. There
is
nothing I can't find out about you. And there is no
place to hide.

I advise you to contact me immediately. Because It
really upsets me when I have to pull snakes out of
their holes.

Thor

pcsmicro
12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Will at Lil Critters

Correct phone # listed below:

903-356-4445 9am - 9 pm cst

sorry about the mixup

Thanks for your time

DThomas
12-05-2003, 01:50 AM
Doug,

You really should put all the information about this person into one thread. Starting all these different threads just spreads the info all around and makes it harder to find. So many new posts are started each day that all of these seperate posts are going to be seperated and eventually lost. Just a bit of friendly advice.

pcsmicro
12-05-2003, 03:15 AM
I wasn't sure if it was too long having 7 pages.

thanks for the heads up on this.

brucestephenson
12-05-2003, 09:05 AM
Dear Doug,

The rules also say that you, as the thread starter, can ask Webslave to edit your thread's title. Maybe you can ask Webslave to change it to "Has anyone seen Froggy/ROBERT BLADEN lately?".

Thanks Much and Good Work, Bruce.

pcsmicro
12-05-2003, 01:24 PM
How do I ask this of webslave

brucestephenson
12-05-2003, 07:30 PM
It's easy! Put on your foil hat, begin chanting the secret mantra, and type a post extolling his great virtues and supplicating for this special dispensation in the most grovelling manner that you can come up with. Then send him a large-screen plasma television.

brucestephenson
12-06-2003, 12:48 AM
No, seriously, just post a reply on this thread asking Webslave to edit the title of your thread to include Froggy's real name.

Thanks! Bruce.

pcsmicro
12-06-2003, 01:05 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if you could update this post to:

Froggy aka Robert Bladen Info

Thanks in advance !!!

pcsmicro
12-06-2003, 03:12 AM
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 15:29:04 -0800 (PST)
_"laurie bladen" <bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com>__Add to Address Book

Subject:
Re: Fwd: RE: debt collection/jump Froggy jump

To:
"Thor Thrasher" <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com>

HEY AGAIN,

MY WIFE HAS MY PHONE UNTILL 12 TONITE...PLEASE CALL ME_ RIGHT AFTER 12 SO WE CAN WORK THIS MESS OUT.THANKS FOR THE SECOND CHANCE.

ROBERT

Thor Thrasher <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Robert,_ I will need a phone # I can contact you at._ I move around continuously._ That's the way it is in this business.__ So please email the contact phone # you will be at. You have my wokd_I won't show up there. I will call you to try and sort things out since you were forthcoming in contacting me.__ Please list the times to call you.__ I can contact you tonight by phone if that works for you.

Best,__ Thor
laurie bladen <bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi there,

Please send a phone number so we can sort this out.

Robert

Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 23:59:27 -0800 (PST)
"Thor Thrasher" <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com>

Subject:
Fwd: phone calls to you unanswered.

To:
reptilian@lvcm.com

--- Thor Thrasher <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 22:38:56 -0800 (PST)
> From: Thor Thrasher <brokenparts4u@yahoo.com>
> Subject: phone calls to you unanswered.
> To: bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com
>
> Robert, I am on the phone with now Douglas we tried
> to call you on a 3-way call twice and no answer.
>
> So now I want you to call Douglas within 24 hours
>
> at 702-433-8028 home
> and let him know what you intend to do. And if he is
> able to contact me. We can 3-way with you, I am not
> so
> easy to get in touch with.
>
> If I have to pursue this matter in person, within
> the
> next 72 hours the fees will increase drastically
> within my legal rights, I have to extradite you on
> additional charges. And will paid by you. which
> comes
> off the top b4 other claims are satisfied.
>
> Best, Thor
Stay Tuned.

pcsmicro
12-06-2003, 07:23 PM
Froggy - Good News

Froggy - called me today wants to make things right and explained his side of the story to me. I will keep you posted on how things turn out should have some news either way by Tuesday.

Stay Tuned -

Rob @ RK Reptiles
12-06-2003, 09:34 PM
Doug,

I wish you the best of luck but it sounds to me like it might just be more tall tactics.

dvf1973
12-06-2003, 09:55 PM
i would like my deposite back for the snakes i had on hold as he did disapear before my payment was to be finalized, now that i have all of this info i will go to the authorities with it, ther are more people in this boat, he needs to know that, damien friesz

mercedesherp
12-12-2003, 05:19 PM
I wanted to bring this back to the top to find out if anyone has had contact with Robert (froggy) recently and to find out who he has squared up with. It is impossible to reach him at either tele number and there is no response to my emails. He owes me and I have been more that patient. Has anyone been satisfied with the outcome of thier deals with this guy?

dvf1973
12-12-2003, 05:22 PM
you never came back on , what happened this week? did you talk to him? damien friesz

pcsmicro
12-12-2003, 05:38 PM
Froggy, Did ship me 3 PTS that he owed me for the monies I had sent him. We are now officially squared up. The only way to contact him now appears to be his email: He stated he wants to get square with those he owes monies to.

bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com

Hope all goes well

Rob @ RK Reptiles
12-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Doug,

I am glad you received the animals you were owed. Even though it took this long it is nice for it to be over with. Good luck with them.

pcsmicro
12-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Rob, Thanks it is a relief to put this behind me, and move on to new things.

Donoghue
12-13-2003, 12:18 PM
I hope Robert Bladen's conscience continues to prod him into making good. I'm still out $650 and still waiting for my herps. He is still not returning my emails or answering the phone number I have for him.
Paypal says he is at fault, but they of course cannot get the money from him and have no leverage.
Susan Donoghue, VMD

brucestephenson
12-13-2003, 02:22 PM
Hey Dr. Sue, try this:

Here is the URL for the U.S. Government's Internet Fraud Complaint Center, for anyone who has been ripped off:

on-line Web portal located at www.ifccfbi.gov

mercedesherp
12-13-2003, 03:24 PM
I just received a phone call from Robert at 3:15 est. He is going to make good on his debt to me in livestock next week. I will post the outcome. Good luck to everyone else. Hank

dvf1973
12-14-2003, 04:29 AM
i have emailed him at the blue button boy link a few times, he has not replied at all, has anyone else found this to be true? is he selectively paying out?

dvf1973
12-18-2003, 09:15 PM
i finally heard from mr. froggy, its funny as we had no agreements other than the pics that he never sent, i did email him, call him later in that week to no avail, so whatever there guy, you had better hope everythings bigger in texas, heres what he wrote and what i wrote,

on 12/18/03 11:53 AM, laurie bladen at bluebuttonboy@yahoo.com wrote:

hi there,
sorry for the late response...you sent a non refundable of $250.00 that was to be payed off in one week ..you did not follow through on this....i do not work for the company any more..here is there phone number..903-356-o765 or 903-268-2145.....the money that you sent was recieved by them not me..i only worked for those people.

"spite@bellsouth.net" <spite@bellsouth.net> wrote:
on 12/12/03 6:06 PM, spite@bellsouth.net at spite@bellsouth.net wrote:

> well i have called-emailed, looked into, i gave you 250, where are you, i
> never recieved the photos of the snakes, i would like to be refunded , thanks
> damien

hello , havent heard back , you gonna answer? read the thread on fauna on
page three of the boi, its

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29685

as you can see i am very willing to bring it in to the court system, it
could cost me thousands to get hundreds , i will do it, i already have, its
worth it to me, please respond or i will begin a very aggressive campain!!
thanks damien

thats not true at all, we never had a tos to follow, you supposedlly never worked for them and i am sure he will be interested in hearing that, you were supposed to send me pics of the animals anyway, so you actually- if there was a "contract" broke it, obviously half the reptile industry is after you, i believe its called a pile up, i would take care of this as i sent you the 250.00, if i sent you 1000.00 you would have just ripped me off for a larger amount , d

dvf1973
01-01-2004, 07:15 AM
heres froggys latest, remember i never agreed to any thing , he was supposed to send me pics of the snakes i was to then pay the difference, he never sent anything, he never responded to my calls, i just made contact with him in the last two weeks,

"lil critters is who you sent it to ....will sherman not robert bladen.....sorry this was not my doing...you did agree to the non refundable.....i do remember that. hear is wills email ad... gensherman_75212@yahoo.com did you try the numbers that i sent you? 903-356-0765 or 903-268-2145....he is dodging alot of people at the moment...."

i am reporting him to the devil, i hope he burns,

mercedesherp
01-01-2004, 02:40 PM
Robert did not ship the animals to me as he said he would. I have not heard from him at all. It looks like I'll have to start calling him 6 to 8 time a day agian and hope I get through. Has he made good to anyone else?

geckogirl3
01-12-2004, 08:45 PM
Froggy sent me $200 worth of Helmeted geckos. This was a trio, and 2 were dead within the 1st week, the 3rd one dying the following week. He was supposed to ship me some replacements, which he never did. Then he was supposed to refund my money, which he never did. Now he is impossible to contact. He is by far the most sleazy, dishonest person I have met in the reptile business. I sincerely hope he gets what is coming to him, as I suspect he will.