PDA

View Full Version : East Bay Vivarium A+

ChaosCat
12-03-2003, 12:21 PM
While I was down in California this past week, I got a chance to visit their store in Berkeley. Definitely worth the visit!

Lots of species of reptiles I have never seen before. Clean cages, no mites, no illnesses. I picked up a 2003 female olive African House Snake from them, and the guy at the counter was cool enough to show me the mother of her. Beautiful!

Not to mention my AHS is healthy and has already eaten since she got home.

A+ guys!

aimee_s
12-04-2003, 11:32 PM
you know,

i live right across the bridge and have yet to visit the east bay vivarium. since this summer, i've always wanted to go and check it out - but i was busy with summer school, working, baby sitting, etc. people have been saying soooo many good things, that i always want to go!

i almost went there for my leopard gecko, but this kid was giving his away for free - so i jumped on the chance. i almost went for a crested, but i heard petco is gonna start selling cheap.. i don't know, but after finals - i'm headed to the east bay viv! :D i need a 20gal tall anyways ;-)

[aimEe]

ldydrgn
12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Olive House snake? Dangit! I have a female that needs a male. I may have to call and see if my friend Dan still works there. :D Did you see him? Short, glasses, very short hair.... he used to have some awesome dreds, but he cut them all off :( hmmmm

Yes, EBV has some great stuff, don't they?

ChaosCat
12-05-2003, 12:32 AM
you know, that sounds like the guy who helped me out!

Their adult female AHS is sooo gorgeous!

-cat

Asuncion7
12-05-2003, 11:13 AM
I take my 5 kiddies on field trips there all the time, I takes forever to get them out. They do have a great selection and it's clean and no foul odors, they are however one of the highest priced, especially regarding cages in the area.

tknetman
02-27-2004, 11:07 PM
I'd just like to add some long-overdue kudos for these guys. I've been to the store several times in the last couple of years and had some things shipped back to me. I'll be going back while I'm there next month. All of my experiences have been positive and they know how to pack a box properly. Thanks guys... :D

tknetman
02-27-2004, 11:12 PM
Oops. Forgot to sign the above post...

Tom Kincaid