PDA

View Full Version : updates on my cute lil dinker :)

deobra2869
01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
It's been a while since I have posted a thread on here so I thought Id do a lil update thread on my dinker.

only bad news about "her" so far is "she" turned into a "he" or so was probed by myself as a he......but its okay that just means I can try him out sooner :)

He has doubled in size (which isnt very much) but he was super small when I got him and I didnt think he would make it......but surprise :)

also any suggestions on what to breed him to when the time comes?

here he is enjoy :D
Deobra Martin

pythonpaintjobs
01-26-2012, 12:56 PM
Good looking dinker!! I'm thinking a dark morph like a black pastel...mojave...sable...chocolate maybe.

hussler1984
01-26-2012, 01:09 PM
I recognize the rustic finger nails lol ( paint yo fingas girl ) very nice snake if you wanna sell it let me know.

JustChad04
01-26-2012, 01:31 PM
Hmm, I'd say if you can a Normal Female, Cinny, and a Mojo (if you have all 3).

If you get a black snake, we know what it is.

If you get a white snake, we know what it is.

If you get a blue snake... WIN!

lol GL hes pretty.

deobra2869
01-26-2012, 02:00 PM
Good looking dinker!! I'm thinking a dark morph like a black pastel...mojave...sable...chocolate maybe.

thank you I was thinking black pastel or mojo as well. I also have another dark female dinker that is breeding age I picked up a year ago that I might breed him to...... a lot of people have said she looks phantom so i think she would be a good pair for him :)

I recognize the rustic finger nails lol ( paint yo fingas girl ) very nice snake if you wanna sell it let me know.

Haha I dont have time to waste on painting my nails every day :) and I will not be selling him. Even if he doesnt prove out I will keep him just cause he has a nice pattern :)

Hmm, I'd say if you can a Normal Female, Cinny, and a Mojo (if you have all 3).

If you get a black snake, we know what it is.

If you get a white snake, we know what it is.

If you get a blue snake... WIN!

lol GL hes pretty.

If I get a blue snake that would be cool :D but I want a purple snake :) thats my fav color :D lol

JustChad04
01-26-2012, 02:03 PM
hope its a mystic and mix w/ a mojo!

deobra2869
01-26-2012, 02:06 PM
hope its a mystic and mix w/ a mojo!

I honestly hope it is something of that complex but new :D give me something red like a dark more colored up crystal :D

deobra2869
01-26-2012, 02:06 PM
he has weird pink flecking in his pattern too

RobNJ
01-26-2012, 03:00 PM
It all depends on how strongly you're feeling it, and how much time/space you want to devote to it. Personally, I'd just put it to 2-4 normals and worry about pairing him with any other morphs if anything comes of it.

KY Reptiles
01-26-2012, 06:03 PM
I'd have to agree with Robert. Prove him out first. Pair him to normals. Find out if he's genetic, then codom or dom or recessive. IMO if he isn't genetic and you pair him to a bunch of morphs it would be a wasted breeding. He's gorgeous for sure. Have you tried popping though?? I never trust probing. I've received "probed males" only to find out by popping that they're females before. So has a friend. Popping is always 100% accurate.

GL with your future projects with him!! I agree the listed morphs would go great with him but proving him out first would be more beneficial IMO. Keep us updated!!

maggie22195
01-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Very nice looking! Looks like some mojo influence with the pattern.. I would try breeding to a couple normals and a mojo. Good luck! :)

Bumble Boy
01-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Yeah, i would breed it to a normal to see if its genetic and breed it to a codom because if it is genetic u will already have the jump on the combos.

deobra2869
01-26-2012, 08:34 PM
I'd have to agree with Robert. Prove him out first. Pair him to normals. Find out if he's genetic, then codom or dom or recessive. IMO if he isn't genetic and you pair him to a bunch of morphs it would be a wasted breeding. He's gorgeous for sure. Have you tried popping though?? I never trust probing. I've received "probed males" only to find out by popping that they're females before. So has a friend. Popping is always 100% accurate.

GL with your future projects with him!! I agree the listed morphs would go great with him but proving him out first would be more beneficial IMO. Keep us updated!!

when it was popped I was told it was a "female" but when I probed it was "male".......so who knows? as far as breeding to a morph I figured I would only breed to 1 morph and only 1 normal. At this point the only morph female I have that I would be will to lend to this project is a black pastel....however if I get another mojo female by the time "it" (lol) is able to breed then I will go that route.....I will keep everything up to date and let people know how things go :)

coldbloodaddict
01-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Very Cool! Looks Mystic or Phantom! Good Luck!

deobra2869
01-30-2012, 12:18 AM
Very Cool! Looks Mystic or Phantom! Good Luck!

I have heard that a few times :) maybe will breed him to a mojo girl......that is after my clown gets her first lol

morph evolution
01-30-2012, 02:17 AM
hey deobra,very good lookin dinker..i use to be a huge dinker fan when all the full striped stuff came into herp world..def something to hang on to

Matt2979
01-30-2012, 09:09 AM
Cool looking dinker! I agree with Kelly that you need to pop it and be sure of the sex before you go any further. If it is a female, I would put a mojo to her. If it's a male, I agree that you should probably go with a normal female; however, based on its looks, I (personally) would breed him to a mojo, too. (But only if you have an extra one that you can spare for the project.) Either way, best of luck proving it out!!