PDA

View Full Version : Larry Bowman @ Island reptiles

Petty2000
12-05-2003, 07:52 PM
I don,t know if this is where this needs to be or not but here it is .

This post is about a concern with making false statements about reputable and caring reptile dealers . I was contacted by Larry Bowman @ Island Reptiles about an anonymous e mail he had recieved from a supposed past customer which wouldn,t reveal his or her identity to him only that they were going to ruin him for some unknown reason . I assumed the reason he had contacted me was to make sure that I along with his other customers were satisfied . I can only speak for myself as to my" complete satisfaction" in all of my dealings with Mr Bowman and it is difficult for me to believe that he is the BAD man this guy is making him out to be . Attached is a copy of the letter (cleaned up ) and if anybody knows who this is ask them WHY , because without that no one knows what to do or why to do it.

Thank You
Tim Candler

PS: the email address used in this one is

Gonnagetcha@ballsinasling.com

Well, s*#thead...were almost there! Expect a call from Airborne Express. They have your name and address (Larry Bowman) It's against their policies to ship reptiles, particularly snakes...your local pickup or branch will be on the lookout for ya. But wait! That's not all! Expect to be visited from the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission for poor treatment of animals...you have been reported to their hotline 863-648-3203. I guess the nearest branch to you is the one at 3900 Drane Field Rd in Lakeland. Sure hope you have your Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission License which you need if you breed/sell reptiles. In addition to that, you may want to make sure that your place of business is zoned for breeding reptiles...your name has been flagged at the Hernando County zoning office. While you are at it, better make sure your sales tax I.D. is current. We've dropped a dime on you and turned your name into the tax collectors !
office for good measure. And why go through all the troule? Because your just a f*&king little prick. You had to know that being such a butt f%#k would catch up with you one day. You will never know who I am, but we did meet. It was at the Fl. Intl' reptile show this past November, and might I say...you are truly, one ugly motherf*^#!r. Have fun getting your affairs in order. I will cause you trouble whenever possible, you lying arrogant piece of <font color=red>[bleep]</font>. Any sincere sounding emails asking about any of your animals for sale on Kingsnake...might be me. Hell, I've got about 25 different emails. I've nothing better to do with my time, really. Have fun replying to the people inquiring about any of your boring-ass snakes. Half of them will probably be me, and you'll never know it! Go back and check previous emails from...nahhhh...that would be too easy. I've emailed you dozens of times before, and wasted quite a bit of your time. It's a good time for me. Can't wait !
to talk to you again soon!
Big Smiles!!! Big Smiles!!!