PDA

View Full Version : phantom and mystic belly shots

deobra2869
02-06-2012, 01:07 AM
hey everyone :)

I am interested to see belly shots of your phantoms and mystics!!! I am more of a phantom person :D but I would like to see both and see if they have differences between the 2 lines. Also would like to see if they have clear or dirty bellies?

I do not own a phantom or mystic at this time but would really like to get one so I am warming myself up with the help of all of you and your wonderful photos :)

When you post pics please state whether it is phantom or mystic if you have both then just give the order lol

also I would like to hear the pros and cons to each line and what makes you like one or the other more........ help me realize what there potential is "sell" me the morph :D

cant wait to hear and see all the pics
Deobra Martin

RobNJ
02-06-2012, 01:39 AM
I'm not so sure there's a difference other than the name, kind of like yellowbelly/goblin, banana/coral glow...

deobra2869
02-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Ya but for some reason my friend says they are not the same phantoms are better and produced number animals ( of course he has phantoms so maybe that's why he says that lol) but i also always looked at them as the same thing just different lines :) thank you for your input :)

deobra2869
02-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Sorry i meant to say better animals