PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Mattson...Inquiry.

Suncoast Herpetological
12-07-2003, 11:45 PM
Has anyone had any dealings with Aaron Mattson? He has some animals posted that I am interested in. Any feedback would be appreciated.

KelliH
12-08-2003, 12:33 AM
I have dealt with Aaron on the past, I did a trade with him (0.1 of his locality Texas bairdi for 1.1 of my locality Mexican bairdi) and I was very pleased with the deal. I have also visited with him for the past two summers in West Texas, where my husband and I go herping every year. He is a good guy that knows his herps.:)

WHat I am trying to say is, "Buy with confidence!".

Suncoast Herpetological
12-16-2003, 10:36 AM
Just wanted to post an update. I completed my transaction on 2.2 locality specific Baird's Ratsnakes and could not be more pleased. The animals were honestly represented and the entire transaction went smoothly. Thanks Aaron

brianm616
08-07-2013, 09:13 PM
I know this is an old thread, but why start another when there's already a perfectly good one to add to.

I just purchased 1.1 classic Lampropeltis greeri (Don Wilson's 7 Generation line x Ric Blair's line) from Aaron and couldn't be happier. They are textbook perfect examples of greeri and took pinkies without issue.

We were in communication every step of the way, and he was extremely helpful in providing the parents histories and sending multiple pictures.

I couldn't recommend him more highly.