PDA

View Full Version : mystic x lesser

Bumble Boy
02-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Has anyone made mystic potion from a mystic x lesser?

Rock Star Reptile
02-10-2012, 12:15 PM
I believe that would end up a BELL.. Someone correct me if I am wrong please.
Or something real close to it.:shrug01:

MrBig
02-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Well potions are actually really close to a BEL. I wonder what the answer to this is. My guess is that either it doesn't mix to make a super, or it's something between a potion and a BEL.

maze031
02-10-2012, 05:30 PM
Wouldn't a Mystic x Lesser produce Karmas? Phantom x Lesser is Karma, and Mystics are Phantoms, right? At least they act like phantoms.

coldbloodaddict
02-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Wouldn't a Mystic x Lesser produce Karmas? Phantom x Lesser is Karma, and Mystics are Phantoms, right? At least they act like phantoms.

Yes it should produce a Blue Eyed Lucy...Doubt it will be called Karma though.

coldbloodaddict
02-10-2012, 07:47 PM
Well potions are actually really close to a BEL. I wonder what the answer to this is. My guess is that either it doesn't mix to make a super, or it's something between a potion and a BEL.

Mystics/Phantoms are on the same alle with other BELs...The will make a Super when mixed with any Blue Eyed Lucy maker.

Rock Star Reptile
02-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Mystics/Phantoms are on the same alle with other BELs...The will make a Super when mixed with any Blue Eyed Lucy maker.

Ummmmm except for Mojaves "blue eyed lucy maker".. :rolleyes_ The whole purple snake..

Phantoms & Mystics are close but not the same.. kinda like butter/lesser or Het red axanthic/green pastels also sugars/calico also paint balls/Sentinels & fire/embers/sulfur

All very close to each other but each have little differences when mixed with other morphs..

MrBig
02-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Well stated Theodore, I do beleive you just got back to the OP's point, that it would be alittle different. Has anyone done one? Surely one has been done somewhere. Pics or it didn't happen.

Mushead
02-12-2012, 10:24 AM
A mystic to a lesser would produce a Karma, and it is an all white snake. Sean at EBN has produced a lesser crystal, so who knows someone might produce a lesser potion one day.:shrug01:

http://www.exoticsbynature.com/blog/?p=138

B&C Ball Pythons
02-12-2012, 12:18 PM
We'll be doing that pairing next season, so if noone has done it yet, we'll hopefully let you know what pops out :)

snakesRkewl
02-12-2012, 01:20 PM

Ummmmm except for Mojaves "blue eyed lucy maker".. :rolleyes_ The whole purple snake..Why would mojo's be any different?
They are also on the same allele as all of the other BEL makers, as Jon points out.

MrBig
02-12-2012, 08:46 PM
Jerry he was pointing out that Mojo and Mystic are "on same allele" but don't produce a white snake, they produce a purple snake being the Mystic Potion.

coldbloodaddict
02-13-2012, 02:11 PM
Mystic/Phantom x Mojo makes a Super...I wasn't implying it was an all white snake though...Just a Homo or Super.

Rock Star Reptile
02-13-2012, 02:59 PM
All I am trying to say is that how ever close looking some are and the "super" could be close as well.. The snakes do have their own different characteristics that make them unique. I would not call a Mojave the same as a Lesser or a Russo by any means. Same as the Mystic & phantom..
I am just guessing the snake in the original question would make some sort of BEL. Not sure what it would look like but just a guess.
I would not call a Mystic to a lesser a Karma either.. Or a cinny to het red a Onyx.. Just saying because there are differences IMO.

RobNJ
02-13-2012, 03:20 PM
I don't think mystics and phantoms are slightly different, but the same. The differences between mojos, lesser/butter, russos are significant, the same with cinny and black pastel. No subtlety there, just completely different looking morphs that generally do the same thing. Not so with mystic and phantom. Anyway, being that the Karma is a product of RDR, no way a mystic/lesser cross will be called the same.

B&C Ball Pythons
02-13-2012, 03:21 PM
I don't think mystics and phantoms are slightly different, but the same. The differences between mojos, lesser/butter, russos are significant, the same with cinny and black pastel. No subtlety there, just completely different looking morphs that generally do the same thing. Not so with mystic and phantom. Anyway, being that the Karma is a product of RDR, no way a mystic/lesser cross will be called the same.

I agree. I think it's the same morph, but oh well :)

Rock Star Reptile
02-13-2012, 05:07 PM
And this is where the argument begins.. lol
I am cool with what others think on the subject. So you won't hear me chime in any more on that subject...:)