PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry about Aaron frog Farm

frenchfry
12-09-2003, 02:59 PM
Hello,
I am thinking about buying a gecko from AAron's frog farm. Anyone delt with him?

Thank you,
Jean Luc Pittea

kenchat046
12-09-2003, 05:25 PM
Hello....... I have personally known Aaron for many years. He is a fantastic keeper/breeder and is very knowledgable about his animals. I think you would have a great tansaction with him. Feel free to email me for more info. Ken

kenchat046@aol.com

frenchfry
12-09-2003, 08:09 PM
By the lack of responce on this forum, it appears that he has not done any bad deals, or is very new to the bizz. I thank you, and I will give him an email on the rhac-
Jean Luc-

Gordon c. Snelling
12-09-2003, 10:02 PM
I have purchased from Aaron in the past. His frogs were high quality and much larger than expected. My only complaint is that he did not use heat pacs when he shipped, when they arrived at this end they were on the cool side, my kids unpacked them for me and thought they were dead. They recovered nicely , and continue to do great. I would purchase from him again in a heart beat. with the express understanding that
heat /cooling be used .

dvf1973
12-14-2003, 07:27 AM
generally , from my experience, frogs do better without heat packs. they get hot - they die, when cold they "hibernate" until warmed, almost all of mine have come to me in this fasion and have done well, ive heard nothing but good about aarons frog farm, hope that helps a little,