PDA

View Full Version : PetCircuit---Ripoffs

finsnthings
12-09-2003, 11:26 PM
I have talk to Garey at petcircuit.com about making some sump tanks for me back in Oct 15 2003 and now it is Dec 9 2003 and I still have not heard anything from him nor have I got a phone call from anyone else. I have sent to many emails to everyone on the website and still have not heard anything from no one.

This is one of the many emails that we have sent to PetCircuit with no results. They have cashed our check for the half that we paid down and now we haven't heard anything from anybody, we have called to no avail and sent emails to every email addy on there site and still nothing, just be warned.

Hello, Petcircuit.com, I order three (3) tanks from you and paid half my money and I would either like to have my money back or pick up my items, I need to know something about them as soon as possible. I was told they would be done in two (2) weeks and I would be able to pick them up, I sent a check to you on Oct 15 2003, and you waited to make surethe funds were good, which took until Oct 22 2003, and now it is the middle of Nov 14 2003 and I still have no idea wha tis going on with my sumps. I have call and left serval messages and noone returned my call. I spoke to someone and they told me they were going to call me back. and Im still waiting.

All I want is one thing eithe ra full refund for my items or to be able to get my item.

Thanks Carl & Tori

I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY AND THE WEBSITE PERSONAL I THINK THEY ARE A RIPOFF

BUYER BEWARE, I HAVE PROOF TO BACK UP MY STORY.

Tori Hill

:angry:

brucestephenson
12-10-2003, 08:37 AM
Here is the URL for the U.S. Government's Internet Fraud Complaint Center, for anyone who has been ripped off:

on-line Web portal located at www.ifccfbi.gov

finsnthings
12-22-2003, 04:06 PM
Well it is now Dec 22, 2003 and still Pet Circuit has yet to answer a single email or anything here is the latest email that I have sent them maybe I will get something but my hopes are not set to high. Tori Hill

This is a copy of the email dated 11/10/03 that I have sent to each one of your departments trying to get this issue resolved, since you will not answer any of our emails nor will you conduct your selves as a real business I have resolved to post the transaction between yourselves (Pet Circuit) and us Carl & Tori (FinsNthings) on the BOI at Fauna Classifieds so that everyone will know exactly who not to deal with, if you would give us back the money that was sent to you $265 then I will post a reply to my thread stating that you have resolved this issue,if not I will consult a lawyer in this matter and we will see each other in court it will cost you more than just the $265 that is owed to us. You will have 10 days to reply to this email.
Thank You, Tori Hill

Hello, I talked to someone name Garey that works/worked for you and told him
what I was looking for and we agree on a price and Im still waiting to hear
something back for him, but since it has been over a month, I need to talk to
someone ASAP about my sumps I had made, they are supposed to be 2-90 gallon
(48x18x?)with 2_2" bulkhead in each of them in the 48" side one in each corner.
and the 125 gallon (72x18x?) with no bulk heads these tank where suppose to be
made out of acrylic. I would like to know what is going on. You already got
half my money for these items. I just want to know something about this. Thanks
Carl & Tori
Fins N Things

:angry: :angry:

ms_terese
12-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Tori,

Have you tried calling them?

finsnthings
12-22-2003, 04:25 PM
I have called and the phone just rings no one ever answers. I have only the numbers posted on there web site.
Tori HIll

Ken Harbart
12-22-2003, 04:55 PM
Domain: PETCIRCUIT.COM

Registrant/Owner: 000-GA39032
N/A
85 Birch Rd.
P.O. Box 951
Franklin GA, 30217
US

Administrative Contact: 000-GA39032
Garey Arrington
85 Birch Rd.
P.O. Box 951
Franklin GA, 30217
US
+1.7708534429
garey@lifeoftheplanet.org

Technical Contact: 000-MH37378
Mark Holcomb
85 Birch Rd.
Franklin GA, 30217
US
+1.7708535837
mark@lifeoftheplanet.org

Created on 2002-07-08
Updated on 2003-07-15
Expires on 2004-07-08

Nameservers:
NS2.CRYPTIC.NET
NS1.CRYPTIC.NET

The Data in the 000Domains WHOIS database is provided by
000Domains for information purposes only, and to assist
persons in obtaining information about or related to a
domain name registration record. 000Domains provides this
information "as is", and does not guarantee its accuracy.
By submitting a WHOIS query, you agree to use this Data
only for lawful purposes and that under no circumstances
will you use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise
support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial
advertising or solicitations via e-mail, telephone, or
facsimile; or (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic
processes that apply to 000Domains (or its computer systems).
The compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of
this Data is expressly prohibited without the prior written
consent of 000Domains. 000Domains reserves the right to
terminate your access to the 000Domains WHOIS database in
its sole discretion, including without limitation, for
excessive querying of the WHOIS database or for failure to
otherwise abide by this policy. 000Domains reserves the right
to modify these terms at any time. By submitting this query,
you agree to abide by this policy.

This data is served from R&K GBS, Inc. database-v1.50L.
If you have questions, please contact support@000domains.com

Ken Harbart
12-22-2003, 05:00 PM
I wouldn't necessarily say it's unusual that the contact info on their website is an Arkansas number and the domain is owned by someone in GA. It coudl be likely that they are leasing the domain, or that they are in some other way loosely affiliated with the folks at Pet Circuit. That being said, perhaps it might be a good idea to contact Mr Arrington or Mr Holcomb to see if they can put you in contact with someone.

finsnthings
12-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Thank you Ken, Garey Arrington is who my partner spoke with about the tanks we ordered, I have sent both Mr Arrington and Mr Holcomb an email. Now I wait and see what happens next. Thank you for the information.
Tori HIll

JungleHabitats
12-22-2003, 07:33 PM
Let me know you can email me directly .I have a very good friend here in NC that has a guy that custom builds sumps for all of salt water tanks in his store . Not sure what the costs are but i know this guy does AWSOME work on his tanks with sumps . the shop to contact is Pet Paradise in Raleigh NC ph# 1-919-848-8881 or his website is website (http://www.ccbreptiles.com/ccbhome.html)

brucestephenson
12-22-2003, 08:58 PM
Maybe those ripoff tank builers are dead.
Has anyone checked the local morgue?

brucestephenson
12-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Sorry, that's ripoff tank builders. Maybe they are just almost dead, or freshly dead.

theworldhatesme
02-22-2007, 02:08 AM
Well little advice Garey and Mark lived with Garey's parents now they live in alpharetta Georgia if that helps you out much. A little extra piece of advice look in alabama records for garey arrington and mark rhaspberry and read the article of why they were locked up.

snakemom1961
02-22-2007, 07:14 AM
I hate to point this out. But this thread is over 3 years old. Just thought I'd let you know.