PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 50% double het (hypo/trans) italian leathers

livylive95
06-07-2012, 10:39 PM
These babys are from my red/orange italian leather double het hypo trans crossed to my orange female
i only keep the nicest babys i produce so these are some of the best of the best beeing made available for you grade A quality.

baby one is a female "probably partial trans" she has a very trans appearance more than likely from picking up a het from her father but im marketing her as a 50% double het the picture is accurate except her head isnt that yellow 200 shipped

baby 2 is a very large male this baby is very special as he was the only baby born strainght out of the egg with neon orange color while the rest were brown he has a very minor tail nip almost unnoticeable 160 shipped

baby 3 is a very neat feamale her pattern is super cool again photo is acurate in exception to her head 175 shipped

the male is from the previous clutch than the hatch date on the pairing pic

I feed a variety of greens(mainly turnip but the occasional colards mustards and endives) toped off with yellow squash and sprinkled with nature zone beardy bites. theyre misted and hydrated regularly and fed appropriately sized crickets 3 times a day.
for further questions coments or more pictures please contact Alivia Werner at 239-839-2999 or email me at aliviaw95@gmail.com

photo 1 pairing pic
photo 2 transy female
photo 3 orange male
photo 4 neat female