PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! Shinisaurus crocodilus for Trade

EriksReptiles
06-11-2012, 02:01 PM
Hello,

SOLD OUT

I have a few extra 2011 Shinisaurus crocodilus that I no longer need to hold back as I was able to buy some new bloodlines. So that means these are up for trade.

Right now I am mainly just looking for Nephrurus species. However I might be interested in some 100 flower rat snakes (Elaphe moellendorffi) or other odd/rare old world rat snakes. Right now I would prefer to trade, however if you are interested in purchasing any please send me an email and I can put you on the list if I decide to sell them.

If you have something that you would like to trade please email me at Erik@EriksReptiles.com with what you have, value, background information on them, and pictures of the exact animals you’re offering. I can respond with the same information/pictures of the Shinisaurus.

***** I am not looking for rhacs, ball pythons, or leopard geckos. *****

Email is the best way to reach me; Erik@EriksReptiles.com .

For trade terms, I do not ship first unless we have done business in the past. I can ship the same day I receive your animals as long as they are received no later than Wednesday and weather cooperates. I always guarantee live arrival and expect the same from you.

Thanks Erik