PDA

View Full Version : Hey - Kind new lol

Valnor101
07-25-2012, 10:09 AM
Well I have been here for sometime, kinda new but never posted here yet lol. I love cave geckos, and have leopards as well. I am actively looking for an all white banded cave gecko, no yellow bands. Someone did contact me about having them, got me excited, then never answer any email, call, or text (3 voicemails left) so I have been rather bummed out here lately. The email seemed professional from Juan DeLeon of Kushizm Reptile but he however left and number in which he ignored me, lol. And must have pocket dialed me because I heard him cussing up a storm at a girl in a voicemail I got. That was a very odd thing to hear...lmao

Sorry to waste you time about that, I was getting into more recent history lol that I am sure you guys dont care to read! Anyway, I love geckos (Cave Geckos mainly) and am actively seeking an all white banded one and will pay extra to get one. Or trade two yellow banded for one white. If you have, or know someone who does have, a white banded cave gecko please contact me asap!

snider083089 at gmail dot com

Cave Gecko 0.0.3
Leopard gecko 0.0.3