PDA

View Full Version : Inquiry Buying from Colorado Corns

SMDminnesota
11-08-2012, 10:44 PM
I saw on cornsnakes.com that they want you to check the BOI before making any purchases. I'm looking at buying a great looking tessera from John Finsterwald from Colorado Corns. I'm not very worried about the legitimacy considering I've seen his corns all over the site and a variety of people buy them. Just making sure everything is legitimate.

Sean Derwin

codymi
11-08-2012, 11:38 PM
sean it's for sure all on the up and up, i'm pretty sure the little tessera he's selling is the one i held a few weeks ago, female right? johns a good guy. i got a plasma and bloodred stripe from him at the show and liked them so much i'm getting a pair of extreme okeetees and a pink tequila sunrise from him.

codymi
11-08-2012, 11:50 PM
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=292144&highlight=john+finsterwald

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177822&highlight=john+finsterwald

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189400&highlight=john+finsterwald

AliCat37
11-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Agreed, I have two of John's corns, they are wonderful eaters, never had any issue. Plus he's always there to ask if you have any questions at all.

Toddsnake
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
John F. is a Great guy to work with and has VERY NICE cornsnakes! I bought a Beautiful Tessera from him last year on a payment plan! I would buy from him anytime! :yesnod:

Toddsnake
Todd Lancaster

ceduke
11-09-2012, 12:14 AM
You can't go wront with John's snakes!! He's a fantastic guy and has top-notch animals!

SMDminnesota
11-09-2012, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the help guys! I'm excited to the little guy. Hopefully make some butter stripe tesseras!!

Nanci
11-09-2012, 05:22 AM
Ooh- I've bought two Tesseras from John! You can see them on cornsnakes.com- Firefly the red factor het Cayenne Fire and Mercury, the charcoal het blood, who was a birthday gift for my BF :-) I've got- wait- I have to go look- seven Colorado Corns here right now, including Annabelle the hypo bloodred, who is the foundation dam of my whole line of quintuple-hets and quadruple-hets.

John is my cornsnake breeding mentor and has seen me through every step of the breeding process, has given me the strength to deal with all the heartbreak that can come with breeding, and with uncooperative hatchlings. He's taught me how to ship in any weather. Sent me prized snakes on breeding loan. Taken babies from me when I was at my wit's end with difficult feeders. And he's been there to celebrate great successes, too.

You just can't find better customer service anywhere. And the support doesn't stop when you receive the snake- you can have a friend and mentor for life. :-)

iculatr
11-09-2012, 05:58 AM
John is a great guy to work with! Top notch in my book!

Chip Bridges
11-09-2012, 09:17 AM
John is legit and has been in this for a long time. I have several snakes from his lines in my collection and would not hesitate to add more.

riverboy
11-09-2012, 10:50 AM
John is GTG.