PDA

View Full Version : Couple of Locks Here!

preacher
03-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Just thought I would put up some recent locks, the breeding season is going strong in PA and I pray everyone else is have a good season.

Most of the picks are through the tub because I did not want to disturb them, pardon the shed in the one but she shed and he liked it. Yes he did!

In order of picture they are het clown, het genetic stripe, het albino, and het pied first time breeding the het clowns and het gen. stripes, still have not proven any of my het pieds out yet. Made this will be the year!

Blessings everyone.
preacher

jack2682
03-06-2013, 12:49 AM
Good luck with all those recessives! Hatching will be very exciting for you this year.

preacher
03-06-2013, 01:30 AM
Good luck with all those recessives! Hatching will be very exciting for you this year.

Thanks Jack, I am hoping so, but just healthy viable hatchlings are reward enough!

Man I just noticed how badly I hacked the spelling on that write up! I quess that's what a college education does for ya!

Just to let everyone know I am going on a trip and will not be able to repley to the thread until Saturday so I am not ignoring you my wife does not check the emails while I am gone.

PlatinumRosePythons
03-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Awesome! Good luck with all those recessives. Hope the het pieds finally prove for you!

FireStorm
03-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Good luck! Hope you get great odds and lots of babies:)

RoyalPythonPros
03-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Good luck! I'm in NY and I got a new male on Monday that has already locked with a female none of my other guys were interested in. Hoping for the best!

Moorer_robert
03-06-2013, 09:01 PM
Hope they all go for u and give u good odds