PDA

View Full Version : Need some input

TexasVipRoom
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
I got this girl as a WC. She is almos 900 grams. I was cleaning her tub the other day and was holding her for a long time and noticed her pattern is just diff then any other normal I have. I know that may not mean anything at all. I have been breeding for a while now this is my 5th year but I have always struggled with deciphering what is a normal and what may have subtle markers on it that could make it something else.

She will breed next year so I can really find out but would really like some thoughts from some people that have experience with separating the normals from something that could be more. I really appreciate your help.

I noticed she has good blushing. What caught my eye was that there isnt really a pattern inside her brown sides. Its spotty. I dont like I said I could be completely wrong and it could be a normal. Odds are thats what it is but I would like som opinions. Thanks in advanced

NIGRO51
03-24-2013, 09:22 PM
Nice slippers :thumbsup:

john33
03-24-2013, 09:29 PM
Anthony you beat me to it. Danny as you you it takes breeding to prove, But looks like a nice clean normal. But could a het. Recessive traits tend to clean bellys and patterns

Randy F
03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
Nice slippers :thumbsup:

Hey leave Danny alone, they match his snuggy:D

TexasVipRoom
03-24-2013, 09:54 PM
Haha! Focus guys focus!

Randy F
03-24-2013, 09:57 PM
Haha! Focus guys focus!

Sorry, a we missing a designer label:rofl:

TexasVipRoom
03-25-2013, 09:52 AM
For some reason I had a feeling that those dang things would be the center of attention! ok well what do you think guys? You think the house shoes has something different going on here? Randy any thought? I get stuck sometimes when I have to decipher if a normal is a normal or if there is something more going on.

NIGRO51
03-25-2013, 11:29 AM
I will go ahead and guess normal. I would like to see her offspring.

TexasVipRoom
03-25-2013, 12:53 PM
What do you guys make of her brown bands? To me it sort of looks like a granite? I dont know has similar markings. She has the pattern in the brown but just not a apparent. She has white coming up her side as well as a disconnected triangle pattern like the one in the link below

http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/granite/

I could be way wrong here but just curious.

SERPENTS DEN
03-25-2013, 05:32 PM
Haha! Focus guys focus!

Those slippers look so warm and fuzzy...lol

That's a nice looking normal, what are you planning on breeding her too?

TexasVipRoom
03-25-2013, 05:48 PM
haha maybe i should have posted about the slippers and would have gotten feedback on the snake.... hahah only kidding! jk...... Well Idk yet. Any suggestions??? Her pattern to me if just different.