PDA

View Full Version : Sudden personality change?

PlatinumRosePythons
04-10-2013, 04:55 PM
My spider girl has recently done a 360 with her personality. She's always been a sweet quirky little girl. A couple weeks ago after a shed she suddenly turned into a real witch! Hissing at me, pushing my hand away with her body, striking, just very pissy and grouchy. She also recently got past the 300g mark. She's healthy and a fierce eater. Is this just normal behaviour for a sub adult? She's had no environmental changes and I handle her at least once every two weeks since I've had her. Since her new attitude came on I've cut her handling down to once a month hoping to reduce stress if that was the issue, but no change. Any ideas?:shrug01: She'll be a year old on 7-8-13. Thanks for any help!

Randy F
04-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Some just do that. I have a bel that was a regular ball then turned into my most aggressive snake I have. She will bite you as many times as you want to get bit. If she didn't have other genes at work I would let her go. There again the aggressive ones are sometimes better breeders. Just have to ride it out and hope she goes back. And of course the more you handle her the better she should get.