PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Dwane Nimmer of Nimmer's Herps

Boondockreptiles
07-19-2013, 11:59 AM
I purchased three hatch-ling Bayonnaise leachianus geckos and one PI Chahoua from Dwane Nimmer of Nimmer's Herps. I just wanted to say that I am very satisfied with my transaction and would happily do business with Dwane in the future. He is a great business man, replied promptly and professionally to all my questions during and after the transaction. I had a budget on this order and so he was very much willing to work with me on reducing shipping cost. All of his animals arrived healthy and well. It has been over a week now and his animals are still thriving, eating great. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in Rhacodactylid geckos. He definitely deserves a good guy thread.

Josh Hall

TreySer79
07-19-2013, 01:26 PM
Does he a website or whatever that his stuff can be checked out?

Boondockreptiles
07-19-2013, 01:32 PM
Not that I am aware of. He advertises his animals in the classified ads on this forum.

TreySer79
07-19-2013, 02:25 PM
If there is anyway that you could find some of his ads and message them to me I would really appreciate that!!!!

Boondockreptiles
07-19-2013, 02:31 PM
Just go to the gecko classifieds and do a search with his name.

nimmer
07-20-2013, 11:19 AM
I don't do a lot of shows but I do the sewerfest show and Tinley. If interested in any of the Rhac's let me know. I do most of them but may not always have young for sell, so contact time to time to see what I have.
Thanks again
Dwane Nimmer
Nimmer's Herps
nimmer001@hotmail.com