PDA

View Full Version : Reptile Depot-good job

myrogirl
06-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Only complaint I have is I didnt get a confirmation email that my order was placed. Friend of mine used them, which is why I did. No response to email and the person on the phone wasnt super helpful. So customer service sucks.

But, my order did get here within the 3-5 days. I ordered 100 crix, 50 meal worms, 50 wax worms and 25 butterworms. All arrived well packed and lively :)

Virginia

The Reptile House
06-18-2004, 01:39 AM
I see you are in California. If you would like to e-mail me I can supply you with other companies that will be able to get them to you quicker and have great customer service.

Shanell Sepulveda

myrogirl
06-18-2004, 12:14 PM
You have mail :) thanks

Virginia

geckokreeper
07-03-2004, 01:16 AM
I dont live to far from their store.I must say its well kept and they have good prices.For $15 you can get a membership card and get alot of discounts.I recently got some baby albino leos from them and they are doing great.I was also suprised to see that they have the red eyes as i have several others but not with the red eyes.Anyways i just saw a thread about them and thought i would post.I have never done a mail order from them but they are very helpful and try to give all the advice they can when you are there.

mcqueen
07-03-2004, 01:39 AM
I tried them for feeder several months back and after two weeks I finally got the order, in bad shape. Very hard to get in contact with, and poor customer service. At the time I purchased a membership because I thought I would use it in the future. Well recently I needed a chameleon setup for a friend and thought I would give them a second chance on dry goods, since I already had the membership. Unfortunately this was a mistake, I made the order June 11, after two weeks went by and plenty of time spent trying to contact these guys they told me the package was damaged and reshipped. I finally recieved the package on June 29 with no light bulb which I have no idea when will arrive. Sorry I gave them the second chance. By the way, I only live about an hour and a half a way, a real distance to ship. Steve Tanner

geckokreeper
07-03-2004, 03:39 AM
Like i said i have never ordered from them.I am sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with them.I know when you go to their store you get all the customer service you need.They are usually pretty crowded though.Their reptiles and setups are nice and priced good to.If you have the time maybe you could go to their store and tell them about the problems you are having.They should make it up to you.I dont think i will order from them after hearing of all the delays,but i will visit the store as my experiences have been good.Sorry again to hear of the delays ,you should visit the store if you get a chance and maybe it will change your prespective on buying from them,at least for buying directly if not by mail.