PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Female Tegu (preferably Argentine B&W)

TexanWithTegu
06-29-2004, 02:42 AM
I was interested in buying a female for breeding, but my mother said i was out of the house if i got another tegu, so i have decided to trade or sell him.

Hey,
I have an Argentine B&W Tegu for sale or trade. He's fairly well behaved, but after being held for about 10 mins (i learned this at a pet shop, could have just been seeing the other animals), he does get a little frisky, never tries to bite, but wants to be put down, and does a type of alligator role. My reason for departing with my little guy, is my mother's fear of him, im only 18 and still living at home. I am in persuit tho, of a young python or boa, but email me, and make an offer, I love all reptiles...namely snakes, but im up for anything basically for trades...money, i have no set amount for him, but make an offer...the least i could say is no. Thanks for your time. Darren (Darrenakabill@aol.com)

tegutate
03-16-2006, 12:04 PM
I have 2 red tail boas one which is about 5 ft and the other which is about 2 1/2 ft both very tame and healthy I was wondering if you would be interested in making a trade for one of them because I just had a columbian tegu die and I want to get an argentine this time.

SiscoReptiles
04-30-2006, 12:37 AM
tegutate: The ad your responded to was posted mid 2004.

Rick

TripleMoonsExotic
04-30-2006, 02:18 AM
Rick, the reply you responded to is over a month old. ;)