PDA

View Full Version : New Mom

jdfiles
11-23-2013, 01:25 PM
Hi iam new to this site my Husband an I decided we were goin to start raising Chameleons so we jump right in an got a total of 10 panthers 2 males 8 females they are still babies. These guys are so amazing I could watch them all day really lookin forward to my new adventure. We also have a male beardie Iam goin to get a female for him he is 1yr an his name is Louie we got him when he was about 2weeks an we also have a female redtail boa very sweet girl she is 6ft 5yr had her since she was just a few days old we are goin to get her a male.
We just bought 5 ac in the foothills so we are filling it up fast inside an out we have 2 horses that i rescued, chickens, rabbits dogs and we are goin to get pigs,cattle,llamas sheep an goats but those wont come into play til next spring if u havent relized it by now iam a big animal lover. Well i look forward to meeting an learning new ideas from my new friends here556204

Charis
11-23-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello and welcome! Sounds like you are going to have quite the zoo!

Snakey
11-24-2013, 07:32 AM
Welcome to the forum, I've not been here too long and I'm already loving the warm-welcoming community.