PDA

View Full Version : Trade For Sale/ Trade Beautiful Adult male all American tegu!

bwiegmann
01-17-2014, 11:40 AM
stunning adult male All American Tegu for sale. He has been an absolutely fantastic part of my collection, but is taking after his dad and is getting very large. He looks very extreme giant, especially in the head and in his size, he has a beautiful high white color, with a red belly, which is pretty typical. He is a beast, and is only 2 1/2 years old, and has already grown to nearly 5'. He is now in a 5' enclosure and needs a bigger one, and I am in a 700 sq foot apartment... you can probably see my problem right now... lol. I am also a General Manager, so the time I get to spend with him recently is minimal and he is beginning to become cage aggressive.. Dont get me wrong, a month ago he was doing educational shows with me, so he will be VERY easy to bring back around, it may even just take a day or two... I have done educational shows with him at numerous schools and functions, and have taken him out in public a lot over the summer. He is a fantastic animal and it will be very hard to give him up. I am willing to trade him for a tame adult red male tegu +100.00 or hunting equipment, particularly womens bow+accessories, if you would like to buy him I am asking $500 for him, you dont see many adult all americans for sale, and when I bought him from someone a year and a half ago, they sold him to me with a broken arm, so he has extensive vet records and health checks, and a vet reference if needed, because that alone cost us about 600$ to get him healthy again. He is now 100%, has been for a while and has full mobility, you would not even be able to tell he had a broken arm at one point! I could even send you the x ray pic :) (its pretty cool!) Email me with any questions,( bwiegmann2204@gmail.com ) im in no hurry to sell him, just really feel like I need to if he is going to be as massive as I think... He is just now starting to bulk up and get his Jowls etc. Please contact me with any further questions and have a great day!