PDA

View Full Version : 0.1 ~5.75-6" Indian star tortoise $1200 shipped

llcoollaslo
08-30-2014, 02:54 PM
SOLD and paid for, thank you!

I have decided to gently withdraw from working with stars so I can concentrate more heavily on my other tortoise projects. I already sold my male and this female is just now getting to the point where she is reaching a young adult breeding size. She is pounding Mazuri Tortoise Diet mixed with greens and should make a great addition to (or foundation for) an Indian star breeding group.

Since I am not very familiar with shipping, I will have another member ship (FedEx Priority Overnight) on my behalf.

Contact me at anotherbranch@earthlink.net if you wish to buy. You must be present to receive on the scheduled delivery attempt and any issues need to be reported to me within an hour of arrival, although there should be no problems. Lower 48 only. The price includes shipping. I am willing to accept a cashier's check, money orders, and/or Paypal for payment. All payment must clear prior to shipment. I can do a short payment plan that is no longer than four weeks. I am willing to listen to offers within range.