PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Argentine Black and White Tegu Appx. 5 Months

VelocityVelociraptor
12-06-2014, 04:57 PM
I have an approximately 5 month old Argentine Black and White Tegu for sale. The sale of the animal includes housing, heat/food and water dishes and substrate along with the lizard. If you are just interested in the Lizard itself without any of the accessories it will be a different price. Cage is by PM Herps and is 36x24x12. It has two screen openings for heat lamps and has air vents in the rear. Everything is brand new, just rehoming ad I do not have the space. Beautiful coloring and is semi-docile. Being a baby, she will need some taming down in order to achieve the "Tegu Doglike Tameness."

Please email or text me if you are interested.
Local Pickups Only

I am asking 250 for everything.
150 for the Tegu itself.

hhmoore
12-06-2014, 05:25 PM
First - it isn't a good idea to ignore messages from the moderation team.
Second - you cannot advertise for other people - have your friend post his/her own ads. This one will be deleted shortly.

VelocityVelociraptor
12-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Hi there, I am in possession of the lizard as it was given to me. I also did not see the messages. I was not able to come online as I was extremely busy and just saw those this morning. I am completely unclear as to why I was given an infraction. I had no idea I had done anything wrong.

grimmassjenkins
12-07-2014, 07:51 AM
I'm like an hour from pittsburg and am very interested.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk