PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Collection Sale- FEMALE and Male Adult Cresteds. Make me an offer!

Inret
04-18-2015, 03:02 PM
If you'd like pictures, please pm me. I can't seem to attach anything. Buy 3, get free shipping. If you buy the dalmatian pair, you get free shipping automatically.

All are proven unless otherwise stated:

pair of super dalmatian: $350 (produce yellow, red, and buckskin super dals or inkblots) or $250 for female and $150 for male.

yellow reverse pin male: $100

bi color red male (first season, unproven): $50

red spot dal red female: $250

nearly perfect tricolor pinstripe male: $150 (passes on his genes, looks fantastic, big thick pins and floppy crests- seriously, he's a fantastic cornerstone for a pinstripe project)

brown with a misty green cast to skin male (he's an oddball, I've never seen one quite like him, unproven): $120

tricolor extreme harlequin female: $150

creamy harlequin female: $150

yellow reverse pin male with 1 single red dalmatian spot: $75

qleon001
04-18-2015, 04:40 PM
I'd like to see photos of the tricolor extreme female and the creamy harlequin female and the tricolor pin male

qleon001
04-18-2015, 04:41 PM
If you'd like pictures, please pm me. I can't seem to attach anything. Buy 3, get free shipping. If you buy the dalmatian pair, you get free shipping automatically.

All are proven unless otherwise stated:

pair of super dalmatian: $350 (produce yellow, red, and buckskin super dals or inkblots) or $250 for female and $150 for male.

yellow reverse pin male: $100

bi color red male (first season, unproven): $50

red spot dal red female: $250

nearly perfect tricolor pinstripe male: $150 (passes on his genes, looks fantastic, big thick pins and floppy crests- seriously, he's a fantastic cornerstone for a pinstripe project)

brown with a misty green cast to skin male (he's an oddball, I've never seen one quite like him, unproven): $120

tricolor extreme harlequin female: $150

creamy harlequin female: $150

yellow reverse pin male with 1 single red dalmatian spot: $75
I'd like to see photos of the tricolor extreme female and the creamy harlequin female and the tricolor pin male