PDA

View Full Version : Urban Boas/Erin Urban Inquiry

Rainbowboaman
10-12-2004, 11:47 AM
I couldn't find any info on her by doing a search. Has anyone heard of or dealt with her?

Winter
10-12-2004, 03:49 PM
I have not dealt with the individual in this inquiry, but I did take note of an ad they posted yesterday on KS that can be seen here:

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=261706

It is titled "6.5 FT FEMALE HET FOR SNOW - SILVER EYES!" Here is the text from the ad:
----------------------
Posted by UrbanBoas (Contact Me!) on October 11, 2004 at 20:43:07
Registered PetHobbyist User since 2004-09-24
Send this ad to a friend! Click Here!

Click on thumbnails to view fullsize in a new window

A beautiful animal! She has almost a hypo look about her, although I can't explain why she looks "hypoish". Both parents are normal-looking het for snow and this female was born with snow siblings.

What really catches my attention are the silver eyes! So amazing! I wish I had the room for her, but I don't - so she is up for sale.

I also have her female sibling with tons of pink! Her sister is even larger in body/girth. I don't know if I want to sell her sister, but I will entertain offers from those seriously interested. The female sibling also has silver eyes!

This one will go for $675 shipped overnight to your door!

We accept:
Paypal
Money Orders
--------------------------
It certainly looks like a nice boa, but a breeding between two het boas can not produce definite het offspring. It may just be a simple mistake, but I feel that it would be important to note in the ad that the female is a *possible* het, assuming that the current owner purchased the boa from a reputable source and can verify genetics.

Other than that, they look like they have some nice BCI and BCC available for sale.

Best of luck,

Lauren Rost

craig kade
10-12-2004, 05:18 PM
I actually emailed them regarding the fact that they posted a 44% poss het snow as a het snow in that ad, they stated that if someone asked they did let them know it was a possible het, I am not a big fan of their ad, but I did get an answer. If the ad had said possible het in it, I think it would have been much better. I do not think they are intentionally trying to rip someone off. They do have some very nice looking snakes also. Craig Kade