PDA

View Full Version : World's First! - Blonde Sterling

athenas friends
07-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Hi everyone!

We've produced our first World's First. It is a Super Blonde Pastel Cinnamon. We have searched World of Ball Pythons and this combination doesn't exist. So here she is :)

Pasodama
07-02-2015, 06:06 PM
World's first, or not, that is a beautiful baby!
Congrats!

ClarkT
07-02-2015, 06:38 PM
It's awesome!

What's the difference between and pastel and a blonde pastel? Are they compatible? If you put a blonde pastel with a pastel, does it make a super pastel? Can you tell the difference between pastels and blonde pastels in the clutch? Just wondering...not meaning to pick any fight. Just curious.

Big Borg Reptiles
07-02-2015, 06:58 PM
I was wondering the same thing Clark. I was under the impression that pastel/lemon pastel/blonde pastel were just slight color variations of the same morph.

Dbz4246
07-02-2015, 07:23 PM
pastel/lemon pastel/blonde pastel were just slight color variations of the same morph.

They are all pastel, just different bloodlines, same as Grazianni line, and Citrus. Honestly, you cant really tell the difference most of the time. Congrats either way though!

athenas friends
07-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Yes, they are basically different variations and bloodlines of pastel. There is a very significant difference in the appearance with my adult girls. I also hatched out some blonde pewters and they are much much lighter then their normal pastel counterparts. My adult blonde is more a cream color then a yellow. If anyone would like more pictures of them or the parents as a comparison feel free to email me at Athenasfriends@yahoo.com. thanks again

Dbz4246
07-02-2015, 10:12 PM
Could you post them here? I'd love to see them!

athenas friends
07-02-2015, 10:31 PM
Here's the mother Blonde Pastel. As you can see, she is a much lighter cream color.

athenas friends
07-02-2015, 10:32 PM
To the left is the blonde pewter and to the right is the normal pewter.

Reptile Frenzy
07-05-2015, 11:48 AM
Nice hatch!

tkurt
07-05-2015, 09:08 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/05/bea5be86cda257f3996c48a8d367fc68.jpg

This is my citrus pastel, a lot different then my normal pastel. From what I understand all the "x" pastels are the same morph wise meaning a normal pastel and a spider makes a bumblebee and a citrus pastel and a spider makes a citrus bumblebee. Still the same animal just a slight color variations. Only way to know for sure you have a certain pastel is to its exact genetics from which the snake came from.
I guess u can compare it to a normal yellowbelly and a BSC line orange belly

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

JustChad04
10-21-2015, 11:31 AM
I have a blonde pewter and a blonde pastel, I can confirm that the blonde pastel to any other pastel (in my case, a lemon het pied and a bumblebee) will make supers. I made a killer pied (my icon to the left) that has blonde in it and a super pastel cinnamon spider that had blonde in it as well. The gene does appear as a soft bright verson of pastel.