PDA

View Full Version : ball python worth $

palma6427
08-22-2015, 12:37 AM
I was wondering how i could find the market price of a certain morph, for instance how much are blue eyed lucys running for.... is there a website to look up current price averages or how can i find out where the market is at for a certain morph? TIA

Big Borg Reptiles
08-22-2015, 11:02 AM
It would be nearly impossible to keep a list like that accurate with how many combos there are now and how quickly the market fluctuates. Plus there are other factors like time of year, sex, weight, breeder, etc.

I'm pretty keen on market prices if you want to send me an email. I watch forums every day to see where the market is with morphs so that I know I'm pricing mine fairly. Feel free to email me at mcmb.balls@gmail.com

Lucille
08-22-2015, 11:15 AM
David

Just do a search for a particular morph for sale of some large reptile classified sites (here, for instance) and/or dealers and check out what they are selling for. Of course the asking price is not always the selling price, and quality sellers may charge a little more, but if everyone has a particular morph for sale for about the same price, you've got your answer.

bcr229
08-22-2015, 02:51 PM
There's a Facebook group "Ball Python Values" which isn't bad.

palma6427
08-23-2015, 12:13 AM
thanks for the help