PDA

View Full Version : Sulpher crested cockatoo

mariea4
11-04-2004, 09:46 PM
I have a female elenora sulpher crested cockatoo that I can not take care of My uncle passed away and left me the bird, I am not experienced and would like to find her a forever loving home if you can help or would like to adopt her please email asap for I am not able to take care of her like she deserves, some days she is really quiet and other days she is noisy, she really loves men and will warm up to women..

LOSTNCONFUSED
11-05-2004, 12:07 AM
THERE IS NO WAY TO EMAIL YOU FOR SOME REASON SO YOU CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH ME AT XXXjohnnyblazeXX@AOL.COM OR CALL ME AT 305 635 3499
JOHN

acokeformyroo2000
11-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Hi:

I'd like to know if yer still looking for a home for your Cockatoo. I recently adopted a highly abused African Grey. He was very attached to a cockatoo he was housed with. He misses her very much. I would love to find a familiar buddy for him again. He's come a long way.

puertorab
11-08-2004, 10:30 AM
hey just wondering if you guys have emailed her. its the best way to get in contact with her. just click on her name and her whole profile will come up. then u click on email marie. its the best way to get incontact with her. i dont think she will be checking the posts. so u should best email her for a quicker response.

mariea4
11-09-2004, 12:59 AM
Thank you to everyone who was interested but I have found trixie a wonderful new home.
Mariea