PDA

View Full Version : Desert Woma or something else?

Eden Exotics
05-11-2016, 12:18 PM
This was sold to me as a Desert Woma, but I'm wondering if it's something else like a Tiger or even just regular Desert...

Dbz4246
05-13-2016, 11:34 PM
It looks like it has woma in it, and it is lighter than a regular woma, so I would say Desert Woma is correct if that is what is was sold to you as. Male or female?

snowgyre
05-14-2016, 12:00 AM
I agree with Jessie. It's a plausible desert woma. He's asking if the snake is male or female because females have constricted oviducts and die if bred. Therefore, they are typically sold as pet only snakes. Males, however, are fertile.

Eden Exotics
05-14-2016, 12:38 AM
Yes I am aware of that. It's a male.
And as I already stated, I'm just wondering about the woma part, I know it has Desert. They're very unique. I'm guessing it probably is, but womas are kind of hard for me to distinguish between some other morphs out there...

snowgyre
05-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Womas are like a low expression spider. That snake is definitely a woma.

Eden Exotics
05-14-2016, 12:14 PM
Alright, thank you for the input. I have a spider, and this one just seemed different, but I'll take your word for it :)
Kind of a side question, does anyone know what a spider/woma cross would look like?

Big Borg Reptiles
05-14-2016, 12:39 PM
Alright, thank you for the input. I have a spider, and this one just seemed different, but I'll take your word for it :)
Kind of a side question, does anyone know what a spider/woma cross would look like?

If I'm remembering correctly the spider x woma is lethal. Same with super spider and super woma. Pretty much every combo that has wobble in the single gene form and a lethal super are also lethal when crossed together.

Dbz4246
05-14-2016, 03:32 PM
Yea, I think Nick hit the nail on the head.