PDA

View Full Version : Argentina Black and White for sale or trade

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-05-2004, 05:10 PM
I have a Argentina Black and white Tegu for sale or trade. I have a picture of her if you want to see. I bought her from
Stella & Ron St. Pierree, She is just beautiful. She needs a big tank to run and play. I have no room for a big tank in my room for her.
I will miss her. But i think it is cruel to keep her, knowing she is going to get very big and needs a roomier place to run around.
:bandhead0 Please only serious buyer's or Trades only. I have pictures if you would like to see her.
:bluegrab:

benj@rochester.
12-06-2004, 09:57 AM
would you be interested in a trade for a black rough neck monitor? he is tame and eats great. thanks

Ben

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-06-2004, 03:27 PM
COULD YOU SEND ME A PICTURE OF YOUR MONITOR. WE CAN SEE ABOUT TRADE.
HOW OLD IS HE? HOW BIG IS HE?

SKTOPP@JUNO.COM

Alan Rojas
12-07-2004, 11:34 PM
I would trade you my 16" Mangrove monitor for your B/W Tegu.My monitor is a chow hound, if it moves, it's lunch.Is feeding on pinky mice & 5 week old crick's dusted w/miner-all and rep-cal in between pink's! He/she is o.k. to hold a bit squirmy at first. These monitors are mid sized 3'-ish a good pet and I would part w/he-she because I've got a beauty Chacoan b/w Tegu and would love another one....Let me have a couple of pic's of your Tegu,PLEASE!!
I do have the space and enclosure and I work from home so I know best care for my Lizards is constant. All my other monitors will be huge some day and Mangrove is best suited for some one wanting a mid sized monitor who loves water and eating and mid day napps. I will wait to hear back from you, think it over!!
Thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
Alan Rojas :spinner03

Alan Rojas
12-07-2004, 11:41 PM
E-mail me a few pictures, please!!! If no trade how much is cash price?
Thank you!!
Alan Rojas

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-08-2004, 04:33 AM
I bought her 1 week ago from Ron or Stella St.Pierre . This is the picture they gave to me to look at when i purchased her from them. It's the only one of her i have. I haven't taken any pictures of her, because i am getting rid of her. ((( MY husband is making me!!!! )))
She is $55. She is about 3 inches bigger then the picture.
Can you send me a picture of your Monitor for trade?

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-10-2004, 02:36 AM
[B][I][U]please delete this thread!

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-10-2004, 02:37 AM
[u][b][i]
Sold

SHEILALOVESANIMALS
12-12-2004, 10:51 PM
[B][I][U]She is so still for sale. Buyer backed out of trade.....Sheila Topp