PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Adult "Pastel" Female Contorix

RyanT
12-25-2004, 11:58 PM
I've tried this before with no success but I just got some good pics of my male Southern that I've been trying to find a female for for almost 3 years. It's pretty easy to tell which one he is. The best way I can think of to accurately describe him is "pastel" looking. He is very orange with a reddish cast, bright yellow head and bubble gum pink belly. He is pictured with a female I recently picked up that was described to me to have the same traits and qualities he does. Obviously, a female that is just average is no match for him. So if you have or know where I could find a SC locale (must be an animal of South Carolina locality) adult female Southern that is up to par with this guy, it would be extremely appreciated. I'm willing to pay top dollar. I've been searching with absolutley no luck since early 2002. Please contact me if you think you have something that might be what I'm looking for in any way. Thanks alot. Ryan.

skycock
01-01-2005, 03:43 PM
im from SC and we find over a hundred southerns a year-which of these we only collect the noticably gravid females or stunningly colored individuals. if you could wait a couple of months-i could probably get you one. let me know
trey

RyanT
01-01-2005, 03:57 PM
That sounds great. But actually, I was talking to you at least 6 months ago about the same subject. I think we had a deal worked out and then you just disappeared and wouldn't return emails. Let me know in a few months if you come across anything. I'm definitely interested but you wouldn't even believe how much I've gone through in 3 years trying to find just one female from SC that looks like this male. So my patience is a little thin and I'd just like to find one and have it be as simple as it should be to get it in my possession. Hope you understand and hope to hear from you eventually. Thanks alot for the reply. Ryan.