PDA

View Full Version : looking for vemonoids

j3030
02-01-2005, 11:34 PM
I am looking in to purchasing vemonoids in the great lake region i need documentation on the procedure. I live in michigan. I prefer to travel to pick up the animals then have them shiped because of the weather price is neg.

Karen Hulvey
02-02-2005, 11:10 AM
Check this out:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59066

This is not an ad with animals for sale, FYI.

eyelash1
02-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Email is Venomoid@hotmail.com His name is Jeremy. He stands by his work!

j3030
02-03-2005, 11:40 AM
I am sorry I haven't been back to check things out I have been sicker than a dog for about 5 or 6 days in fact this is the frist day I have gotten out of bed and got dressed in a while...

SPZOOLOGICAL
02-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Hello Jason,

Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I wish you would reconsider your interest. I would like to invite you to e-mail me at spzoo@sbcglobal.net. I would like to share with you my own tid-bit regarding venomoids and responsible venomous herpetoculture. There are so many more rewarding options to pursue.

Peace!

Sean P.

snakegetters
02-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Email is Venomoid@hotmail.com His name is Jeremy. He stands by his work!

Is this person a licensed veterinarian who may legally perform surgery, prescribe anesthesia and appropriate, humane postoperative pain medications?

If not, they are breaking the law and should be prosecuted.

Not to mention a venomoid operation is tricky and difficult to do successfully. Miss a bit of gland tissue, and the snake is still hot, even though this may not be clinically evident at first due to scarring. Not a good thing to bet your life on in the hands of an unlicensed, illegal hack jobber.

eyelash1
02-03-2005, 03:16 PM
As I said in the post he is a licensed vet.

j3030
02-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I got a hold of jermy the other night e-mailed him still waiting for a reply. I take that back he did e-mail me back I gave all the information about the state I lived in here in michigan you don't need any special permits to keep hot herps regardless if they a venmous or not they are all considered venmous snakes as long as you don't have more than three of the same species and as long they are not natives species.. I do alot of work with the DNR here in mackinaw city by doing field lectures I take a group out once every two weeks from a state run park here and give lectures about the local wild life they might come in contact with. also I run a rehab center for wild life out of my house iin fact right now I have three raccoons and a sparrow owl about three months ago I had two bald eagles that got caught up in barb farmers wire the kind they use to make chicken coops out of.

So I am not a total bad guy.