PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Only Five 2017 CB Yellow Blotched Sawback Knob Map Turtles Left

Jonathan Helms
11-19-2017, 08:01 PM
California Sales Only
I only have five 2017 CB Yellow Blotched Sawback Knob Map Turtles left. They were all produced at my facility in Los Angeles. They are eating Zoo-Med hatchlings pellets. All have been growing very nicely and have amazing great color. They are $450 each plus shipping. Please email me for individual pictures of all the turtles available. All of the turtles pictured in this ad are currently available. Quantity discount available for purchase of 3 or more. There is with minor extra scute that is $400.
California Sales Only

I will only hold a turtle for 24 hours pending payment.

Shipping (California only):
Shipping is $30. I ship with Next Day Air 10:30am Delivery by Fedex. I only ship on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Payment:
I accept payments through Paypal.

Guarantee:
I guarantee live delivery along with a five day warranty. In the rare event that your turtle becomes ill I must be contacted within 12 hours.

All turtles sold under 4 inches are for Educational or Scientific purposes only.

California Sales Only
These turtles are protected by the Endangered Species Act (ESA). They will only be sold to California residence and must remain in California.

Thanks Again,
Jonathan
diamondbackterrapins@yahoo.com
Lee Jay please use Fauna's direct message as you can't see my replies to your emails or check your junk mail box.

Phil Miller
09-02-2020, 04:28 PM
I will purchase two females and one male. Price?