PDA

View Full Version : SOLD!! 2 Male/Female hold back Utila island iguanas Ctenosaura bakeri juvies

reptilelover81
03-22-2019, 06:02 PM
I have 2 of my last hold back Male/Female, healthy Juvie Utila Island Iguana U.S. captive bred by me, his proud lizard daddy lol, these cute juvies (Ctenosaura bakeri) 9-11 inches in full length, feeding on greens, strawberries, blueberries, squash, carrots, dubias, wax worms, Phoenix worms.

I'm letting these 2 go, cause their not able to be housed together, and I have no room and they fight, and have minor healed, the male has a slightly swollen hand that has improved a lot already, the female has a rejuvenated tail that came from me, her tail got caught in the lid of the terrarium I have "discounted"them both for more info pics text or call me

These lil beauts a rare endangered species of iguana native to Honduras, full of personality and super tame $675 shipped paypal as the choice of payment, for more info pics of parents born added in the last 2 pics really blue in color, please call or text 323 360 5061

Also my interested in a trades would be, indo sailfin dragons, Australian water dragons, Pure Australian frilled dragons, tokay gecko morphs only healthy animals

kanozig
03-22-2019, 10:36 PM
Just received mine and could not be happier! Awesome iguanas and working with Duron was a breeze! Thank you

reptilelover81
03-24-2019, 07:23 AM
I truly appreciate your business and kind words Kevin, thank you, I'm also happy your now a proud owner of one of my Ctenosaura bakeri off spring, feel free to contact me anytime if you have any more questions or concerns in the future