PDA

View Full Version : Nerd, Inc

Dennis Hultman
05-11-2005, 04:50 PM
NERD, INC
This is what it is all about CUSTOMER SERVICE, GREAT ANIMALS and FOLLOW-UP

I would just like to state the level of customer service at NERD is exceptional.
Kara is awesome with following-up with customers and treating them as a valued customer.

NERD receives A+++ for having excellent stock and knowing the meaning of customer service.

It was a pleasure buying from you.

Thank You

NewEnglandReptile
05-11-2005, 04:57 PM
Thank you Dennis! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well! Hope you enjoy your new animals! :D

Kara L. Glasgow

ravensgait
05-11-2005, 05:21 PM
So what did ya get Dennis?

Dennis Hultman
05-11-2005, 05:29 PM
So what did ya get Dennis?

Oops, Sorry I should have stated.

B R B s

gmherps
05-11-2005, 06:00 PM
cool, pics????????

Dennis Hultman
05-11-2005, 06:17 PM
I will try and post some later. I haven't had much luck posting pictures in threads. Even every screen capture I have tried to load is over the size limit. I will have to go back and read the help threads. I haven't got the whole resizing thing down yet.

Rebel Dragons
05-11-2005, 06:43 PM
Oops, Sorry I should have stated.

B R B s

Ok, I admit it............................ B R B's I'm thinking and thinking and the only things I can come up with are Blue Rainbow Boas??? Brown Rock Boa's????

Jim O
05-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Ok, I admit it............................ B R B's I'm thinking and thinking and the only things I can come up with are Blue Rainbow Boas??? Brown Rock Boa's????
Umm....Brazilian Rainbow Boas?

Dennis Hultman
05-11-2005, 06:50 PM

:rofl: Brazilian Rainbow Boas

Rebel Dragons
05-11-2005, 06:55 PM
:rofl: Brazilian Rainbow Boas

I guess this: :rofl: means it's not a Brazilian Rainbow Boa????

Seriously what is a BRB? I'm trying to learn somthing here guys.... Throw me a bone!!! :uzi:

Dennis Hultman
05-11-2005, 06:57 PM
I guess this: :rofl: means it's not a Brazilian Rainbow Boa????

Seriously what is a BRB? I'm trying to learn somthing here guys.... Throw me a bone!!! :uzi:

Brazilian Rainbow Boas is correct.